Back together

⚠️ Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. So if you don't like this then stop reading! ⚠️

Y/n POV:
I took Elijah at his wrist and we walked into my room. We talked and talked and after a while I asked: "What is that with that girl erm... Lina?" Elijah grinned. "She and Kol fell in love after you left and Kol turned her. Niklaus got jealous he really missed you and because of that he hates her. He's seeing them every day and he really wanted to have that with you. I am happy for Kol and Lina.
I've never seen my brother like this before." That sounds nice. He kissed me. "Do you know how much I missed that? Kissing you and cuddling." He smiled. "I missed that too." I responded. "Again I am so s-" Elijah cut me off. "We spoke about that. It's past." I was so happy to have him. "I promise I will never leave you again." I said and kissed him like I never did before.
Elijah POV:
At 11am we stood up to eat something. "Pancakes?" I asked knowing that she would love that idea. "Yes!" Y/n cheered. I started and then we heard someone playing music and my girl- I just loved that thought- started dancing. I really enjoyed this moment and I think she did too. When I finished we sat down on the table and treated eating. "They are even better then in my memory!" Y/n was so happy and I was happy that she was happy.
Damon POV:
I smelled pancakes so I walked down in the kitchen. I saw Elijah and y/n sitting on the table eating. I grapped a pancake. "It would be nice if you would tell me the next time." I said and y/n looked at me with her death stare. "Sweetheart I can do more." Elijah said and kissed her on the forehead. "Okay then I will get Elena!" I laughed as I walked out.
Y/n POV:
"Is it okay if I get Stefan? He would love to have some." I asked a little nervous but why? "Of course but first..." He kissed me. "Now you can get him." He smiled. I went upstairs looking after Stefan and as I thought he was in his room. I knocked at the door. "Can I come in?" I asked him. "Of course. What's up?" He responded. "Elijah is making pancakes and I wanted to ask you if you wanna have some too?" I smiled. "Yeah. Gimme a second and then I'll come down." Stefan replied. I went back down to see a mountain of pancakes. "That was fast." I said casually as I kissed him. "Can you get that out?" Damon said and then Elena punched him in the side. "Thanks." I giggled and she started laughing. "You're welcome." She responded. After a while Stefan came in and we started eating the pancakes. "Elijah they are so delicious I didn't know that you can make pancakes." Elena said. "Of course he can he's the best at making pancakes!" I laughed. And then Elijah kissed me. "Thank you sweetheart." He replied.
When we finished Elijah and I went on a walk hand in hand.
Elijah POV:
Somehow it's weird to hang out with Damon, Stefan and Elena and I think that's weird for them too. But when I see y/n happy like this I just forget them. "So what do we gonna do today?" I asked y/n with a smile. "I don't know maybe..." She grinned and ran away. I stood there for a second glaring at her but then I followed y/n and caught her. "I think that's the point where you have to kiss me." She giggled. And I did. I wanted her so bad! I took her and we went to my house it was empty I guess. We kissed along and then we fell on my bed. I kissed her on the neck and then I put off her shirt. Damned she's so hot!
Y/n POV:
I wanted him and as he took off my shirt I definitely blushed. "I love you." I groaned. "I love you too sweetheart." Elijah replied. And then I put off his shirt. God his muscles are so hot! He kissed me down to my bellybutton and then he kissed me on the mouth again. I definitely got some hickey's. In a vampire speed I've never saw before he took off his clothes and then he put off mine. It was like a lightning went through my hole body and then I moaned. He started kissing again my neck he went down again to my bellybutton. I never felt this passion before. We rolled over so that I was over him sat short up and then he pulled me down to his face. We kissed like the hole time and made out.
Some later when we were doing it the entrance of the house opened but we didn't really cared. After Klaus opened the door of Elijah's room really angry. "Elijah!" He shouted. We stopped and as Klaus saw us he went out. This was a awkward moment.
"Y/n I am so sorry." He was embarrassed and I was too. Klaus saw us when we... Elijah got off me and we put our clothes on. He kissed me looked at me apologetically and left. I sat on the bed and didn't know what to do. So I listened to Elijah.
Elijah POV:
"Niklaus you're always knocking at my door! What happened!?" I was so angry! "She's back." He hissed. "Who?" I was about to punch him into his face. "Mother!" He hissed again. I stood there staring at him when y/n was coming. She sill looked embarrassed. "What!?" She tried to ignore what happened. "I am so sorry y/n." Niklaus apologized. "It's okay." She said and looked at me. Of course it wasn't I knew it and saw it in her face. "What do you mean your mother's back?" She asked shocked and looked again at Niklaus. "What should I mean with back? She's back in Mystic Falls." He hissed trying to control himself.