Esther Mikaelson

Elijah POV:
I didn't knew what to say. I thought she was dead?! "We need to talk to Kol, Lina, Rebekah and Finn." I said desperately. "You're right." Niklaus responded annoyed. We waited for some hours and when everyone arrived Niklaus started telling. "Our mother's back!" He yelled a little feared. He is immortal and the only two things Niklaus is afraid of are our mother and our father. "Wait! Your mother's back!?" Lina shouted kind of afraid. She met her once when Esther tried to kill us all.
Lina POV:
I'll take Kol out of here as far away as possible. "Kol we have to go." Tears started running down my face. "Daling everything's okay. This time we gonna kill her." Klaus and Rebekah nodded, Elijah wasn't sure and Finn... "We not gonna kill our mother!" He yelled angrily. Klaus grapped him instantly on his neck. "If we don't she will kill all of us and of course you'll helf her!" He was about to kill him. I looked at Kol this wouldn't end really good. "Niklaus stop it." Elijah said calmly. "Shut up!" Klaus replied. Klaus let Finn go and walked away. He came back with a dagger and then he daggered him. "Nik!" Rebekah yelled. "Come down. He earned it."Klaus replied annoyed.
Y/n POV:
Of course he daggered him. But Klaus is right it would be to risky. We had to kill Esther I just got Elijah back and Klaus too. I can't lose them again. "I'm in." I said looking apologetically. He nodded and kissed. "I can't lose you too again sweetheart." He glared at me. "Good then we're agree." Klaus said. "We need a plan." Rebekah said. I had an idea. "I can speak with my brother's. They are in danger too. They will help us." At fist Klaus thougt it was a bad idea but then he realized that we needed all help that we could get. I called Damon and said that he have to come over with Stefanand that it was really important. After a while he agreed and came.
Damon POV:
Y/n called me. "What?" I asked. "You and Stefan you need to come over. Now!" She said despaired. First I didn't wanted but when Stefan heard it he foced me to. When we entered the house I saw Finn laying down on the ground, daggered. I suppressed a smile. "So why did you called me?" I asked a little annoyed. "Esther's back." Klaus hissed. "Wait. You mean Esther like your mother?" Stefan was confused and me too. Klaus nodded. "I thought she was dead!" I blurted. "She was!" Klaus yelled. "I saw that bitch in the Grill but I think she didn't noticed me." He added. "So what's your plan?" Stefan tried to stay calm but it was hard for both of us. "What do you think? Of course we gonna kill her and we have to make sure that she stay dead." Kol answered and shrugged. He acted like it was the normalest thing in the world. "And how do you hink we gonna just kill the oldest witch in the world?" I sneered.
Esther POV:
I thought I was dead when I wake up in a empty room except a bed and me. When I walked out I noticed that I was in Mystic Falls. I walked through the streets and then I went into the Mystic Gill. I already know what I had to do. I had to kill my children but how would I be able to do that? I mean after a thousand years I came back to kill them they trusted me and when I failed I died in my daughter's arms. I know they all will never trust me again except of Finn my loyal son. Not even Elijah will trust me again.
Y/n POV:
We didn't knew how to kill Esther. "Do you know any witch?" I whispered I didn't thought so. "Of course!" Stefan cheered. Wait he knew one!? My eyes whided. "Do you think Bonnie would help us?" Klaus asked. Anywhere I heard that name but I can't remember where. "I am not sure but Elena could ask her." Damon replied. Yes! Elena told me she's one of her best friends but she didn't told me that she was a witch. "Great idea but do you think she's able to beat her?" Elijah questioned. "She beat hellfire so I think she can." Stefan said convinced. My eyes whided even more. "I think I missed very much!" I laughed. "Yeah I hink you did sweetheart." Elijah smiled.
Elena POV:
Damon and Stefan left some minutes ago I didn't really know why but it was important. So I just waited in Damon's room doing nothing. At first I didn't noticed that my phone was ringing but then I answered. It was Damon. "Hey what are you taking so long?" I giggled. "Can you come over to the Mikaelson house? And could you bring Bonnie with you it's very important we are all in danger." Damon replied seriously. I was kind confused. Why at he Mikaelson's and why with Bonnie? "Erm... of course. I am calling her we'll coming in some minutes." We hung up and then I called Bonnie. "Hey Elena what's up?" She said happily. "Hey Bonnie nice to hear your voice but I need you help. Damon just called me and asked me that you and I meet him at the Mikaelson house. Oh and he said tha it's important and we're all in danger. But I don't know more." I stated fast. "I am not sure but okay meet you at the Grill and then we're going here together." Bonnie was really confused.

Hey guys I am sorry that my chapter's are not that long but I don't know what I can put in to write longer. But I also hope that you like my story nerverless. So love you all! <333