Is she really dead?

Y/n POV:
In the next morning I stood up early. I wasn't really able to sleep with that bitch witch in our house. Wow I already say our house. I smiled. "Good morning sweetheart." Elijah said and kissed me, I kissed him back. "Good morning Handsome." I smiled. In that moment I defenatly was the happiest girl in the hole world. "Should I make breakfast?" I asked Elijah. "I can do if you want." He responded. "I think this time is my turn." I giggled and jumped out of the bed. I walked into the kitchen and a few moments later Elijah came in. "Erm y/n you know that you're still just wearing one of my t-shirt's?" He asked and laughed and before I was able to do something Klaus came in and saw me. I blushed and ran into Elijah's room to get dressed.
Klaus POV:
I didn't know why but I slept well. I got dressed and went into the kitchen to saw y/n just wearing a t-shirt. I think it was one of Elijah's because it was really big for her. When she saw me she blushed instandly and ran away. Elijah started giggling. "Good morning brother." He said. "Good morning Elijah." I replied. Only some minutes later y/ncame back with a beautiful green dress. "Hello Gorgeous." Elijah said and kissed her. I think it really embarrest her that I see y/n in only a t-shirt. Y/n started making eg's and bun's it smelled fantastic. I could get used to it that she's living here. And then Esther went in and my mood got worth. "Good morning." She said smiling and sat down beside me. I stood up and went away. "Whatever." I said annoyed.
Y/n POV:
It was much better when I came back in my favorite dress. But when Esther walked in everyone's mood got worth but only Klaus showed it. When Klaus was gone Elijah tried to hlp Esther. "Just give him some time." He said and I continued making breakfast. When I finished I decided to bring Klaus something to eat in his room. "Hey. Everything okay." I asked. "Yes." He sighted. I knew that it wasn't but I didn't wanted to annoy him. "Here for you." I said and gave him the food. "Thanks." He replied and then I left. I am so sorry or him. I know that he really hates her, we all do but Klaus... I shook my head to concentrate what were going to do. It would be hard for me to help them killing her but I had to. They needed me. So I went back into the kitchen. "This tastes fantastic!" Esther cheered. "Thank you." I smiled a little and then I ate something too. We planned to kill her this day. She'll only recognize what we're going to to when we were doing it. About that I was sure.
Kol POV:
I was cuddling with Lina and thinking about our plan. What if something happens? What if she gets hurt? "Darling when we're starting you'll go as far away as possible. I don't want you being in danger and please don't say no. I know that you don't wanna leave me but this one time please do it." I whispered into her ear. She looked at me with pain in her eyes. I hated it so much to see her like this. But then she nodded and gave me a soft kiss. "I love you Kol." A tear started running down her face. "I love you too darling." I replied. I really do and I was kind of calmed down when she agreed.
Bonnie POV:
I waited in the garden of the Mikaelson house. Somewhere where no one was able to see me. Damon and Stefan waited in some other corners. After a while Elijah, y/n and Esther came out. When they were in the middle of the garden Stefan and Damon got out of theyre hiding places and pushed Esther down. They needed to make contact with her veins and they did really fast. I learned how to stop a heart without needing to stop a second one and this was what I did with Esther. It was much easier then I thought it would be. "Done." I said and smiled. "Where is the coffin?" I added. "Wait I'm getting it." Klaus said but when he was gone Esther just stood up as nothing happened. "What!" I gasped. Esther looked at me with a death stare but then she turned to Elijah. Tears started filling her eyes. "How could you?" She asked and started crying and then she got angry, really angry and started saying a spell. All vampires just fall down.
Lina POV:
I ran away as Kold told me but then I heard something, something bad. I had to get back. When I arrived Kol and the other's laid on the ground. I focused Esther and ran towards her. I didn't cared about anything. I was just full of anger. I broke her neck and ripped out her heart, then I crushed her heart. When taht was done I went back to Kol. "No!" I screamed. "Help him. Please!" I pleaded Bonnie. She sat down next to me and some seconds later Kol opened his eyes and I kissed him instandly. "I think only real anger was able to kill her." Bonnie said and sighed. A while later the other stood up and Klaus layed Esther into the coffin. Bonnie closed it with the same spell like it was closed earlier. "To make sure that she won't come back again." Bonnie said and took a long breath.
Klaus POV:
I went down to get the coffin and when I came back everyone was laying on the ground. Esther with her heart next to her and Lina with a hand full of blood. I think I knew what happened maybe I would asked later. I put Esther into the coffin and Bonnie closed it. "I hope she stays dead." I said. "And if not we'll kill her again." Damon added and laughed.