CHAPTER 4

"Hi Mr. Kanawut, what are you thinking about?" Mild asked, patting Gulf's thigh.

"Mild! You never missed a chance to surprise me! Luckily I don't have a weak heart! Otherwise, I've been dead here for a long time ago! Do you want to be responsible for my death?" Gulf pretended to be angry. In fact, he's used to Mild's teasing behaviour and he really likes to tease him since they're in university.

"Relax, Gulf. It's not good to get angry unless you want to get old quickly. Then, no one wants to propose to you later." Mild laugh.

"You!!" Then, he pinched his best friend's thigh real hard. Mild flinched and he pouted.

"Mild, do you want to know something? That day I came across Mew." told Gulf to Mild about an accidental encounter between him and Mew the other day.

"What?! Do you have a talk with him?" asked Mild controlling his anger and Gulf nodded.

"What does he want?!" Mild shouted loudly. Mild hates Mew for toying with his best friend’s heart. If Mew was in front of his eyes, the man had long been given his first fist.

"Nothing. It's just that, he's asking for my forgiveness. And, he's getting thinner now." Gulf spoke up.

"Just forget him, Gulf. Don't you remember all the things that he had done to you?" Mild growled. "Would you accept him back?" Mild asked, giving his death glare to Gulf.

"That's impossible, Mild. Unless, I'm dating back with him. Okay, I got to go now. I have a meeting with Mr. Gavin. See you at lunch time later." Gulf spoke to Mild.

Gulf picked up the file on his desk and quickly disappeared. Mild shook his head angrily.