Time flies by...

It's been a month since I arrived at this tower and the only people that can stand to be around me are Peter, Pietro, Wanda, obviously Loki and Thor, Tony, Vision, Clint, and Nat. Everyone else is still either scared and threatened by me or they still don't trust me and think I'll steal the tesseract.

The good news is though, Thor had traveled back to Asgard and was able to break the life sentence I once had there because Mother was happy to hear that I was in fact alive and she convinced Odin to break my sentence so that she could see me again.

And now here I am, with all my magic and about to head to Asgard for the first time in 10 years to see Mother and unfortunately Odin. "Can we go now? I want to see Mother" I turn to Thor and he nods. "Heimdal, open the Bifrost" He shouts out.

Once me, Loki, and Thor arrive on Asgard, Heimdal greets us. "Welcome back to Asgard Mazikeen. I knew you'd come back" He smiles. "Did you know she was still alive?" Thor turns to face his friend. "I did. But she gave me specific instructions not to tell you for she wanted peace and to be alone. Plus she used dark magic to cover her tracks." He replies. "Also, your friends are waiting outside" Heimdal nods to the entrance of the large golden dome. "Thank you," Loki says before dragging me and Thor to the entrance.

"Did you have to-" I get cut off by being tackled to the ground in a bone-crushing hug. Just as I look to see who it is, I see that it's Sif who is hugging me and she's crying. "I didn't believe Thor when he said you were alive and well. Now I see he's telling the truth" She gets up off me and helps me up. "Hello to you too Sif" I laugh a little. "Thor are you sure it's her, I mean she did just laugh" I hear Hogun say as he greets us. "I assure you Hogun that it is me and not a fake. I mean come on, no one can be as good as me" I smirk and he just chuckles.

"Good to see you again Mazikeen" Fandral comes over and hugs me. "Enough hugs" I push him away jokingly and he smiles slightly. "No hug from me then" Volstagg smiles. "Definitely not, you almost broke my back last time I got a hug" I laugh a little. "Then a small hug?" He asks. "Sure" And as soon as I say that word, he rushes over and gives me a small, gentle, hug just as he said he would.

Shortly after, Sif pulls me away. "I'm sharing a horse with her" She smirks, hooking her arm over my shoulder, as the others groan, slightly annoyed, slightly sad. "As much as I love to see Mazikeen being reunited with her friends, Mother is awaiting her arrival," Loki says, already on his horse with Thor. "I guess we should go" I reply as Sif leads me over to her horse.

Volstagg and Hogun get on their horse and Fandral gets on his horse. Then we all ride towards the golden palace that I'm not so sure I miss.

After about 5 minutes we arrive at the Royal stables and we hand our horses to the young stable boys who look shocked to see me again after 10 years of being presumed dead by the entire Kingdom. Then we start to head up the stairs to the Palace and are greeted with guards who seem to pull out their weapons when they see me. I guess they're still threatened by me and think I'll attack them.

"We must take her to the Allfather for she should still be in the prisons." One of them finally speaks. "He knows of her arrival and has dropped her sentence in the prisons" Thor steps forward and the guards nod hesitantly, pulling their weapons back by their sides. "Of course Prince Thor," The other guard says, slightly intimidated by his, Loki's, and mine's presence.

We continue walking through the halls towards the Throne room. "God I didn't miss these halls. Some of the memories here are not so pleasant I must admit" I say, breaking the silence. "My exact thought when I came back here after the New York incident back on Midgard" Loki replies calmly. "Today is a positive day where you get to see Mother and Father again so please don't make it negative," Thor says with a slight smile. "Fine but I'm not excited to see Odin" I let out.