<<<< Moonbae >>>

Adrenaline pumped through the young boy's veins as he dashed between boxes, jumping over miscellaneous shaped objects. He felt free and alive, only a few seconds ago was he worrying over his friend coming. Wondering if he'd be late, what he'd wear, and whether Sangyeon would be ok with the other male. Kevin knew how protective Sangyeon could get, always taking the role of his father during Kevin's stay in Korea. Sometimes it felt like the elder was years away from him when he himself was merely 2 years younger. The anxiety continued to build, until Sangyeon of course threw a pillow at Kevin, making his teasing senses kick in. Grinning from ear to ear Kevin threw a mischievous grin as he chased the elder who laughed loudly with joy. That was till a small knock made Kevin's heart sink.

"Jacob."

Instinctually Kevin yelled out in English towards the door, dropping everything as he raced through the sea of clutter. "Come in!"

In the corner of his eye he caught Sangyeon's look of disappointment before it switched to confusion.

Slowly the heavy metal door creaked open to a smiling boy.

"Wow, he really is an angel." Kevin's heart hammered quickly with excitement and nerves. For so long he had waited to see Jacob again. They were friends in high school but soon Jacob left to Korea for his family, and when choosing universities came around for Kevin, he had the bright idea to come, in hopes to see his friend again. Having the man in front of him was too surreal, an ocean's worth of joy washing over Kevin nearly felt like crying but held back.

"Kevin!" Jacob held his arms out for a hug, the guitar on his back shrugging down a little but Jacob pulled it back up quick. That airy voice, he hadn't changed much, maybe losing his baby fat from his face but it was still Jacob. Kevin was struck with shock. He almost let his jaw drop to the floor but pushed through and hugged the elder back.

He introduced Jacob to Sangyeon and Sangyeon to Jacob. Kevin bit his lip anxiously seeing Jacob smile endearingly but Sangyeon continued to look with his stoic face.

Kevin couldn't help but feel small, praying that the face he showed wasn't a teller of Sangyeon's true emotions towards Jacob.

"It's nice to meet you Sangyeon. Regardless, why did you call me out so suddenly? We haven't seen each other in years."

=============================================

10 minutes, not a lot of time. But I guess this is the last part to the Sangcobmoon (I'm sorry, do they have a group name?) trilogy!

As for this book, just Junyuwall left. After that chapter I'm going to work on another fic I started first, after that, I might come back and finish those longer one shots I promised. So yeah! Thanks for reading and if anyone see's this and hope those people come back to see my other ideas.