Jealousy

AIRA POV

Early in the morning, i was already up. Stretching out in front of the balcony, i tidy up my bed and went for a morning shower.

'Im gonna make him a bento'

Came to think of it, DG has always been busy. I didnt think there's a day for him where he would be free for himself. Maybe that was the main reason he was against this duet. I wanted it to happen but i didnt want to pressure him into doing it. Maybe i shoukd slow talk him later.

Arranging all the ingerdients on the counter, i smiled and wore my apron on.

"its time to work"

.................

After spending almost an hour in the kitchen, i finished them at last

I knew it wasnt much but i tried my best. I get dressed into simple outfit with no disguise and waited for a taxi outside. While waiting for it, i talked a bit with the guard.

The PTJ building was still empty when i arrived. I went inside using the special card DG gave me. His office was way at the highest level and he even had his own VIP lift.

I've heard the story of how he became the CEO of PTJ ent and to be honest it was kinda fishy. Like, the previous CEO suddenly dissapeared without a trace and DG stepped in. But again, who am i to judge? lucky him for being such a powerful person at this age.

Though i knew the pin to his office, i knocked on his door at least three times and received no response leaving with no choice but to just barge in.

"DG?" i called him out.

My eyes were wide when i saw him sleeping on the table with his......yesterday cloth?

Gently, i tap him on his shoulder and gave a small shook. "DG wake up" i whispered down.

It took a few tries but he woke up anyway. When he woke up, he was sweating heavily. His forehead knitted as he saw me. Those eyes were sore, like tired was written all over his face.

"are you okay?" i asked him worriedly.

"what are you doing in my office? didnt i tell you not to come here without my permission? and why are you in that outfit? what if the media see you meeting me like this?"

His response felt like an invisible slap to me. I was worried about him and here he was getting angry over me just for an outfit?

Was he really this rude?

"i-im just worried over you. DG you need to rest, do you now how pale you lo-"

"gosh mind your own fucking bussines!"