One

You shot up out of your sleep. You look around to see only darkness. You felt a warm body next to yours.

Was it Loki?

No Loki was dead.

You got out of bed, wrapped a robe around yourself and walk downstairs. You walk into the kitchen and put on the kettle.

You didn't even notice the kitchen has changed from what The Avengers had before. You were too depressed to even think about it.

You had thoughts about killing Pepper yourself so Tony could feel the pain you went through when you lost Loki. Which you should've done with the stones.

You sighed and look down at your hand.

Wait. Where were the stones?

You had them yesterday. Where did they go? You look up to see you weren't in the Avengers Facility. 

You start to panic.

Where the hell were you?

"Y/N?" You heard a voice. Soon you felt hands on your shoulder. You look to see Bucky standing there. "Y/N. Are you okay?"

"Where are we Bucky? Are we in some kind of prison that Fury put us in?" You ask.

"No. No. We're in California," He says. You looked at him.

"What year is it?" You ask him.

"2012," He says.

***

"And then the next thing I knew Bucky, Tony stabbed Loki and he was lying on the ground. Dying. I had all the stones and we were talking. And when he died I just snapped my fingers," You explain. They were at the kitchen table drinking tea. "Pietro was dead. Wanda was dead and so was Loki. It was just you and I. Alive. It felt so..."

"Real?" Bucky asks you. You nodded. "I understand. I had dreams of Steve, and you and it felt real as well."

"We can't go forward with this plan. I mean I didn't see what happened after, but I have a feeling if it went any further than it did, I would probably go to Asgard to kill Odin," You say.

"Would that be so bad?" He asks.

"Yes. Because it would prove that I am not capable for the crown," You say. "But I would have a cool nickname as king/queen."

"King/Queen Y/N. The Broken King/Queen. King/ Queen of being Icy," Bucky jokes. You chuckle. You take a sip of your tea.

"I don't think I could live without Loki," You say. "He's my other half Bucky. I think if he died everyone including yourself would be in trouble." Bucky nods.

"So. Let's change the plan," He says.

"How? I don't want to upset Loki, Pietro or Wanda. And I don't wanna tell Loki that I foresee his death if we go ahead with the plan that we have," You say. "What do we do?"

"We become heroes," Bucky says.

*The Next Day*

You were in the kitchen with Bucky. You both stayed up most of the night coming up with a new plan that won't hurt anybody.

Including Loki.

You heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You looked up and saw Loki rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Love?" He asked.

"Loki," You say as you run up to him. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him in for a long kiss. It felt like forever that you haven't felt his lips on yours. When it only has been one night.

You let go of the kiss and he smiles.

"That was a surprise," He says.

"I'm just glad to see you," You tell him. "I have a new plan."

"A new plan? What about the old one? It was brilliant," He says.

"Well, things change Loki. And this plan has to change," You said.

"Into what?" He asked as you took his hand. You walked into the kitchen with Loki following you.

"Us being heroes," You say.

"No," Loki says. You looked at him. "I killed 80 people in 2 days. Do you think those Avengers are gonna overlook that?"

"No. But we have to rewrite our story Loki," You tell him. "I mean we are dangerous. Why don't we show the world what real danger is by being heroes?"

"You saw something didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes," You say.

"What was it?" He asked.

"I'm not talking about it. All I know is that this might be a better plan. For all of us," You say.

"We're changing the plan?" You heard Pietro's voice.

"Yes. But for the good of all of us," You say.

"What did you see Y/N?" Wanda asked.

"Nothing," You say.

"It's something. They just don't want to tell us," Loki says.

"I think this new plan will suffice us even better than the old one. I mean Thanos is coming. We need to stop him. This is our home now Loki. Your home," You say looking at Pietro and Wanda.

"My home is where you are darling," Loki says. "And if you call Midgard our home, then it's our home. For now. We won't stay here long. I'll find us a better place to live. For the both of us." Loki kisses the top of your head. You smiled. 

"What's the plan Y/N?" Pietro asked.

***

YOU JUST GOT LOKI'D! 

Was that last part of the first book a dream? Yes, it was. So to put all the confusion out of your head, the whole sexy part with Loki was real, but when you went to bed you had a dream that was the future if you went down the path you went down. If that makes sense. So uh. Hehe. 

Anyway, I am back with a second book. Tehehe you thought I was done now, did you? Well, I'm not. Not for a long time. 

Also title of the book: Infinity by Jaymes Young.