"we meet again... dream." -dreammare story.

"it been long time no bad sanses destorying ink kept creating still wondering why bad sanses didn't destroy one of aus... It strange because they alway destroy actually some times but it been long time since they destroy dream is worried about nightmare his "brother" well he knows he parasite tho he still calls him his "brother" still. But looks like dream and Nightmare met each other."
Date: 3/26/2021
Dream: hi!
Nightmare: ugh
Ships: dreammare
Dream ran he being chase he didn't know who but that thing probadly hated him, soon enough he ran into Nightmare not looking. Dream: "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Dream apologize to nightmare for running into him he didn't know it was him his "brother" that parasite. Nightmare: "what are sorry for. *Growling*" nightmare was mad he ran into the positive guardian. Dream realize him, he got up and toke out his weapon soon enough his portal closed nightmare: "awww, now the positive guardian realizes and look like he want to fight" nightmare smirked as he summoned his tencales and attack dream, dream was able to Dodge all tencales except for one his was grab by his hips, soon enough nightmare held his hips unsummon his tencales, nightmare: "look look, I'm not in mood for fighting but I wanted this instead." Dream tried ink and ink knows because he was watching (ink you stalker) he was doing the lenny face as dream and nightmare kissed it seems like the bad guys and star sans made a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Trunce.
Dream and nightmare started dating what about others we don't actually know maybe they become friend it seems like nightmare is now king there two kings but we call dream a queen instead.

"It seems like you reach the end of this story, if you want request it okay to, but if you want dream being top in this version just do it like request but say yes or no sorry if this short I hope you like this dreammare story!"