"sin" - vampire verse dreammare

"fine fine here you're sin -w- "

"W-what- a-are d-doing.?" Nightmare said it seemed he liked it... But didn't want it dream continue undressing him and himself Nightmare was blushing as fuck because he thinks v! Dream is handsome as FUCK, dream smirked and lick his ribs to find the sensitive rid and he did how lucky, "A-ah!~" nightmare moaned as he licked that sensitive rib as dream still did it he decided to go for his soul so he stopped licking his ribs and he stopped licking Nightmare ribs and grabbed his soul and start biting on it as Nightmare moaned lot (too lazy to make Nightmare moaned using "this") turning dream on and nightmare decided it enough teasing and said "s-stop t-teasing m-me a-and f-fuck m-me a-already!" Yep he already wanted to be fucked dream smirked and said "heh~ okay~" as he took off they're boxers and dream had ecto ding bong and Nightmare had his ecto womane and dream slammed it in nightmare as it hurt too much and liked it he moan loud as FUCK, dream likes his moans and he went faster and harder and Nightmare WANTED more and said "A-ah!~ please more!~ a-ah!~" oh how dream liked it him begging for more he wanted that all day and everyday and dream hitted his g-spot and nightmare continue moaning and drooling and dream loved him liked this dream felt Nightmare Walls tighten and came inside of him and nightmare as well and soon They fall sleep and dream wrap a blanket around him (SINCE WHEN THEY WERE IN A BEDROOM-)

"This end sorry if this short and bad T-T it actually my first sin- actually no and yes-"
Count: 300 words