28. Where Are You?

Fatou

"Wake up, Fatou," I opened my eyes to see Jaebeom in a chair in front of me. I scanned my surroundings and tried to look around him to take in everything. Where the hell am I? I felt the uncomfortable pain of my arms being tied behind my back.

This has to be a dream, because how does the King of Louisiana even know my name. I wet my lips and cleared my throat. I don't even remember falling asleep. The last thing I remember is being at the club with Seonghwa, and I don't know anything else.

"Where am I?" I didn't even try to get up because I didn't want to piss this man off. He has the full advantage right now, and I just need to play by his rules. So, I can get the fuck away from wherever I am. Did Seonghwa set me up?

"Don't worry about me. Tell me what you know about your friend, Miss Stacee," he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know I know everything about women like you," Jaebeom ran the back of his cold hand against my hand, and I didn't budge not one time. I am not afraid of him at all.

"Women like me?"

"Yes, women who are addicted to vampires."

"Look, you are a vampire. I am sure you smelt her scent. You tell me what she smells like," I said.

"Okay, Fatou. You want me to play games. Now, if I go and kill Changkyun, will you talk then?" Jaebeom stood up from his chair, and walked away.

"Fine," I spat.

"Now, what do you know?" He turned back with a smirk on his face.

"Alright, we have been friends for years, and she's never showed any supernatural signs or strengths until she came to Fantasia a few weeks ago. Apparently, she blacked out and threw Jooheon through a fridge. That's literally all I know. I mean, vampires are extremely attracted to her scent. But, I have never witnessed her do anything," I said.

"Do you think she's capable of killing anyone?" Jaebeom asked.

"Stacee? Hell no.. if Changkyun didn't tell me about the fridge incident, I wouldn't have believed him. But, whatever you are trying to pin on her isn't true. Stacee isn't a killer," I said.

"Okay, I can hear your heartbeat, so I know you aren't lying. But, what I can't seem to understand is why half of Jooheon's cover is in love with her. I could literally feel everyone's energy when I talked about her," he said.

"Yeah, she's a special gal. So can I leave now?" I asked.

"Nope, you are going to be here for a little bit. I have something special planned for you," he said.

***
Hongjoong

"Okay, so we need to discuss a few things," I sat on the edge of the table while my coven members sat on the couches in the living room of our coven. It's been a minute since we had a coven meeting to discuss what's going on. I needed to get everyone up to speed on what's going on.

"Spit it out. I am meeting with Fatou later on for a date," Seonghwa said. I looked over at Mingi to see his reaction. It's not like them to have issues over a woman. But, I am going to stay out of it unless it creates issues with our business.

"Listen, I decided I wanted to throw a little party at our second house. Things are going to look different here because Fantasia got shut down. I just reached an email from the King's administration. We need to find out if anyone is creating new vampires because of the recent deaths of two women," I said.