The Meeting of a Friendship

-??? Pov-

I was following the wind of the tree's and bushes all around me. "I think im lost-" I say to myself. I still kept wandering though. Maybe ill find shelter.. Or even food! I am starting to get hungry. Then that's when i saw it..

-???? Pov-

The ocean is calming. More dangerous than calming but calming. "I hope i find some shore soon. Maybe ill find somewhere to eat." I say a little worried. Riding on a little raft. It is getting damp. Just then i see a shore, with a house too! "Finally!" I cheer. The raft hits the shore and i get off. I notice an open window and some boxes under it. "I'll climb the boxes too get in!" I say excited.

-??? Pov-

A house? Out here? I think to myself Behind me i hear something moving in the bushes. I then quickly notice the door's cracked. "I'll slip in there!" I say excited. I Slip through and start to go into a hallway. "I smell something.." I say.

-???? Pov-

I slip in the window to a living room. I start walking out into a small hallway. I notice a painting and flowers in a vase on a table. "A family painting?" i say curiously. I then smell something. Bread maybe? Or Soup? I think to myself. I walk to where the smell is coming from and i see- "FOOD!!" I say with enjoyment and hunger. When I hop onto the table to get a food I notice a small paper bag. I pick it up, poke two holes for the eyes, and put it on. "Woahh! I like it!" I say with a smile, then i begin to dig in.

-??? Pov-

I follow where the smell is coming from. Then I walk into the kitchen. I see somebody on the table so i watch and observe. My stomach makes a loud growl and that alerted him. "DAMNIT!" I yell by mistake. "Hello?" The strange boy says. "I'm Mono!" Mono says with joy. I come out of the shadows and reveal myself. "I'm Six!" I say with a slight smile.

-Mono's Pov-

"I'm Six!" She says with a smile. I gesture her to some on the table. "Here! Are you hungry?" I ask. "Yes.." She says nervously. I cant see her face with that raincoat on. "There's a lot here so we can share!" I say with an excited smile on my face. I don't think she can see the smile on my face though.  I then hand her a piece of bread and she starts to devour that piece.

-Six's Pov-

 Mono hands me a piece of bread. I look at it start to really eat it. "Wow you really must be hungry." He looks at the rest of the bread and then pushes it over to me. "Eat more!" He says with happiness in his voice. I look at him surprised and mumble "Oh- Thanks Mono!" I still had food in my mouth. So it was hard to talk. Once i swallowed my bread i gave him a hug. "Thanks Mono :)" I say.  I then snatch the bag off his head to reveal his face, not knowing that my hood came off too. "HAH! I got you're bag!" I say with happiness. Once i fully observe his face i start to blush. "Is he embarrassed?" I think to myself. Then i realise my hoods off. I start to turn like a tomato, and then i put his hat on my head. Not covering my face.

S : YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE MY FACE!!

M : YOU TOOK MY HAT OFF FIRST!!

S : I WANTED TO SEE YOU'RE FACE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER!!

M : YOU COULD OF ASKED!!

S : Wait, really?

M : YESS!!

S : Ok. Now i learned new info.

M : Yeah. I learned some new info too.

S : Im full. Where do we go now?

M : I came on a raft. Maybe we could get on the ocean?

S : Sure. I'll bring some extra food for the trip!

M : Alright Six.

S : Alright Mono.

Check Out The Next Parts! Also If You Want Comment About What You Think For This Part Of The Story! <33