Now you're all cleaned up!

-Mono's Pov-

While walking down the hall to the elevator I look at Six. "Why did you eat Seven? Why did you look so dark?" I ask a bit confused. "He was in the way Mono. Stay with me and you will be okay." She says. She then looks at me and smiles. "I like you're hometown smile." I say smiling back.

"We should clean you up too though, don't want a monster to smell you

"We should clean you up too though, don't want a monster to smell you." I laugh, and so does she. "Okay! I guess i could clean up soon." She says. I don't know when she will turn like that again but I should be fine for a while right? We continue walking to the elevator, once we get there we put the key in the lock and then we pull the lever and quickly get in to go down.

 I then grab her hand when going down. "Once we get outside I wanna find a spot to wash you off." I say happily. "Were not outside yet though. Hold onto you're thought until its needed." She laughs. Once the door opens we both get off and walk out the back door that was cracked open, into rain. "Now smartypants. Can we do my idea now?" I ask. "Its already washing it off." She says.  "The blood on you're mouth dripping down you're body?" I chuckle. "Oh- There's blood there?" She asks. "Well yeah.. you didn't notice it?" I ask a bit confused.

"Okay then i'll wash off there too. " She says. "Just take off you're coat and let the rain wash it off. There is also some near by soap around." I say just trying to be helpful. "Okay." She says. She then steps into a spot in the rain where its pouring, takes of her coat, and then just stands there in her panties and bra, forgetting what she had to do next. "You need soap?" I chuckle. "That's what i needed! Thanks Mono!" She says thankfully. She then goes to get a bar of soap to clean up.

Once she starts cleaning herself off I go off to search for food.

Check Out The Next Parts! Also If You Want Comment About What You Think For This Part Of The Story! <33