Chapter 60

Warning: contains smut/sexual content

Lexi felt as though she were flying as Damon carried her up the wooden stairs of the lake house, taking her effortlessly up to the master bedroom of the property. He'd called ahead to the local lady who he paid to keep the house and made sure that the bed was made up, and sure enough, the room was impeccable.

Laying Lexi gently on the bed, he paused for a moment to take in and appreciate the fact that they were both there together, and that he had the whole weekend ahead with the most beautiful woman, both inside and out, that he'd ever had the fortune to meet.

"Whats wrong?" Whispered Lexi, wondering why Damon was seemingly just staring at her.

He smiled, the little lines around his eyes that she felt she knew from memory now creasing handsomely.

"Absolutely nothing is wrong, sweetheart," he said, leaning down to kiss her gently. "I'm just so thankful to be here with you."

Lexi felt herself blushing at this unusual display of gentle affection; Damon's demonstrations of love were normally passionate, exciting and physical. Perhaps there was more to Damon for her to learn about, and the thought of that made her stomach do little flips of excitement.

He knelt on the floor in front of her, and began to gently unbuckle her sandals, placing them neatly by the door. Once again, the unusual, tender  show of love exited her, and her mind began to race.

Before she could even begin to imagine what other hidden sides to Damon there could possibly be, he was kissing her, slowly and longingly, holding himself above her on his forearms so that their bodies were close, but not quite touching.

He ran his fingers through her golden hair, marvelling at its smoothness, its shine, how soft it was, before stroking her right cheekbone softly with his thumb. He was looking so intensely into her eyes that she felt as though he was staring into her soul with his piercing blue gaze.

"I love you, Lexi," he murmered softly, the words tumbling effortlessly from his perfect lips, and she felt her heart melt.

"I love you too, Damon."

He kissed her again, more passionately this time, relishing the softness of her lips, the occasional little gasp of pleasure she emitted as he caught her off guard with a gentle bite on them. He allowed his hands to roam over her upper body, enjoying the sensation of her exploring his at the same time.

Pulling away from her reluctantly, he started to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse, gently caressing the soft skin beneath it. He watched her carefully for any indication that she didn't want him to continue.

"Is this okay?" He asked, wanting to be sure.

She nodded, her cheeks flushed with desire and excitement and smiled at her, thrilled at the effect he seemed to he having.

"I'm going to show you a different side to me, Lexi," he said, his voice husky with arousal and she almost shuddered in anticipation.

Continuing with her blouse, he gently eased it from her shoulders before leaning in to kiss her again. "So beautiful..." he mumered, before reaching behind her to unclaspe her lace bra, taking in a shaky breath as he removed it. He'd seen her like this before, countless times in fact, but she never ceased to amaze him.

He gently placed his hands on her breasts, massaging them, tweaking her nipples with his fingers as she gasped in pleasure. Leaning down, he took her left nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue over its sensitive top and nipping it ever so gently with his teeth, loving the reaction it was getting from his girlfriend.