Izuru just wanted a bed frame

(Before we start, this is my first fanfic so please be kind thanks!!)

"Dammit! Where the hell is the exit!?" Izuru whined was he rushed around the large furniture store, otherwise known as Ikea. The long haired man had been running around the store for around 4 hours..maybe 7, the reason he has inside the store in the first place was that his bed frame broke (for some reason) and he was there to get a new one. After numerous hours of searching around all the floors, and searching for staff to ask for the exit, Izuru gave up, with his phone dead and to the clock on the wall, it was midnight
"fuck, how the fuck am I gonna get home...all I wanted to do is just to get a. Bed frame, buy it and go home" Izuru sat down with his head between his knees and his eyes starting to fill with tears due to him overthinking "but nooo I just had to get lost didn't I" Izuru sarcastically moaned, as the man slowly accepted that he will never get out of the store. Until he felt a slight tap on the shoulder, "excuse me... are you okay?" The mysterious voice questioned the long haired man, "huh...who are you?" Izuru questioned the apparently ikea staff member, "Oh my name is Nagito Komeada! It's seems like you're lost..do you mind standing up so I can lead to the exit?" Nagito asked as he held out his hand so Izuru can get up "Oh uh thanks I guess" Izuru grabbed Nagito's hand to get up so he can lead him to the exit. After a few minutes of silence Nagito sparked a question "soo..how long have you been lost in here?" As they kept walking Izuru responded "around 4 or 7 hours but all I wanted to do was buy a bed frame and that's it.."
After a few hours of talking and walking around the place, they finally reached the exit, "well here's the exit sir, hope you have a safe journey home! Goodbye!" Nagito waved as Izuru left the store "You too! Goodbye!" Izuru waved Nagito goodbye as he got inside his car and drove off back to Hopes Peak.

As Izuru parked his car in the Hopes Peak Parking lot, Izuru grabbed the new bed frame from the back seat and headed inside, greeted by his former scientist/and sort of carer , Yasuke Matsuda "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Matsuda shouted whilst snatching the bed frame out of Izuru's cold hands "I got lost..since Ikea is a big place and-" Izuru got rudely interrupted but Matsuda once again "wait..you got lost....in Ikea? Really?" Matsuda turned his head to Izuru to look him in the eyes "yes...yes I did..." Izuru looked away out of embarrassment, as the Ultimate Hope kept looking away he heard Matsuda Laugh hysterically "BAHAHA REALLY? YOU, GETTING L O S T?" Matsuda mocked Izuru as he still looked away "shut up" Izuru demanded "Ahaha...alright Alright but you gotta help with this, it's your bed" Matsuda calmed down from laughing as Izuru went to go get materials to help make the bed so Izuru can finally get some fucking rest.