Ch 2: detectives

Coach Ukai P.O.V

"Hey, I'm here fo-uph!" I say as I get smacked in the face with a file. 

'That was rude' I thought to myself.

"What are you doing just standing there, MOVE!" The lady behind the counter yelled as I was about to flip her off. 

"Time to go, time to go, time to go NOW." Takeda said worried and quickly as he tugged my hoodie.

"where the hell did you even come from?"

"doesn't matter but you don't want to get her mad," he said shivering in fear, "but did you get the file?"

I show him the file that was thrown at me named, 'Shoyo Hinata's school records.'

"I got the file specs." I said with a smirk.

"Why are you smirking," says Takeda.

I reply, "I'm not smirking!" 

"You totally are, and it worries me."

"Why would it worry you?"

***

Kageyama P.O.V

Noya was being a complete prick...

Now that I've been with 2 of the 3 dumbingos together for a whole day I can see why Hinata and Noya are friends and it isn't because of his height. Shit, I can barely tell the team apart sometimes cause they are all pain in my ass.

After an hour of following Hinata, we had reached his house as we were hiding behind a bush.

(His adoptive parents know about his panic attacks and made the house sound-proof.)

Hinata's P.O.V

'Someone is definitely following me.' I thought as I grabbed for my bag, "but who?"

Kageyama P.O.V

I suddenly saw Hinata whip out a gun pointing it at me with a dead-cold look on his face.

he then coldly said, "10."

"9"

"8"

"7"

'I felt...scared. I'm not used to panicking. Just breathe, What if he hears me? wait wait, what if he already knows?'

"6"

"5"

"4"

Should I reveal myself? what if he shoots me? He wouldn't shoot me, right? What if he gets so startled that I revealed that he shows me? Wait, why does he have a gun in the first place?

"3"

"2"

"1"

'Wait, I'm out of time!' I think before pushing myself onto my back as a bullet whizzed by in front of my face. I gulp as I realize, this isn't a joke, this isn't a game that we are playing like Clue. THAT was a REAL BULLET. THAT was something that could kill me.

(Hinata has a silent gun that makes low noise but other than that is just a regular pistol)

Noya looked confused and terrified while Tanaka seemed to not be sure of what to think alternating confused, terrified, or just mad.

Hinata P.O.V

'If it was a demon they would have already attacked, as for anyone else they would have surrendered.' I put my gun back and walk into my house.