WHY ME!

hello everyone, sorry for not updating in a while famil problems, hope you can understand. anyways, here is the second part of tis book also i will try and make this book as long as i can. comment what you think and enjoy.

............................................................................................................................

ERICA'S P.O.V

Unfortunately, i was unable to persuade my mother to get me out of this hell since, when i got home i was greeted by a note saying; that she was working late and there is homemade romanian food in the oven for my dinner. That one late shift was the start of a chain of many. By the time i had chance to talk to her about moving i had already been bullied for what seemed like forever, and had developed severe depression on top of the case of epilepsy that i was born with, it's not that my mother ever payed attention because her work always came first

*MORNING ALARM* as soon as i heard that noise i knew my death was near, it had been 3 months and i was still in MV highscchool. One thing was different, that was that i had actual friends that didn't like me for my brians, you see i am the schools nerd or geek as people call me, however i don't mind because in all honesty i am a nerd/geek, especially when it comes to english or maths and you can't forget my undying love for books. After i had finished my daily routine i swapped my high hell boots for blood red wedges, and grabbed my blood red fingerless gloves as i ran out the door to my bike. Let's get this day over and done with.

SKIP TO LUNCH

 So far today has been quite no laughing or abuse from my fellow classmates, but i still have AP Russian History and romanian left, what ruins my faourite lessons is ... the fact that HE is in my class. I am currently sat in my secret hiding place (in the far corner of the library where no one except the librarians go) reading MARKED BY P.C. AND KRISTIN CAST. Well time to go to class.

Everything was going perfectly... until everyone started laughing as we where studying the cause of the russian revolution, it took me awhile to realise that i was having a seizure. "Put something in her mouth!" HE exclaimed,that's exactly what he did and my teeth broke causing the inside of my mouth to be sliced clean open! "Call an ambulance" someone said i'm not sure who because i was falling under the spell of darkness.

AT THE HOSPITAL

 "my poor baby, who did this to you!" sobbed my mother from her chair next to my bed. the doctor said that because someone placed somethig in my mouth while i was having a seizure, i would not be allowed to leave the hospital for a week or two, just until they are sure nothing will go wrong.

Only when i get put in hospital by 'THEM' do my parents notice and choose to move me ar away from here. however their now moving to a town in another part of the country, a place that i hae never head of called beacon hills.

SKIP TO MOVING DAY

"erica darling, come on we have to go or we won't arrive home until late" huh, moving day i can't stand them. "but mther we are home, why do we have to leave? yes someone was idiotic to place something in my mouth during a seizure but it doesn't mean that we have to move." "yes sweetheart, yes we have to move and i do not have to explain everything i say to you since you are my daughter, so do not question me ever" well this is it .................... GOODBYE LIFE

.......................................................................................................................................

thank you so much for reading please comment what you thought whether it is good or bad i still want to know what you thought. i will try and update again soon. Again i am so sorry for not updating in such a long time.