II | SFW

So, this isn't about a specific person, more about the island itself/hotel OJ? It also isn't using any preset question prompts, just my own ideas. I may update this later when I get more ideas for headcanons.

The island has some crazy weather. Sometimes in summer, it'll suddenly snow, and sometimes in winter a hurricane may just suddenly come through! The weather is very unpredictable.

There's some crazy creatures on the island. The trees are alive, there's probably a few eldritch beings/horrors or an eldritch god somewhere on the island, and there are some secret spots on the island. I know for a fact a giant axolotl exists. This headcanon comes from my love for axolotls and also a hotel OJ story book. There's also at least two giant koi fish that represent yin and yang. The axolotl and koi fish are friends.

Hotel OJ is a very well-made building that isn't damaged easily. It has been attacked by the islands creatures a few times. The hotel also has a lot of very extra things since OJ had a lot of money to spend on it. There's a pool out back (which no one really uses) even though there's a lake not far from the building, probably a spa somewhere in the hotel, and a few other things around the ground floor.

A few roommate headcanons. A few of these reject canon in favor of my own headcanons.

Salt and pepper. They share a king sized bed that sits against the middle of the wall furthest to the door.

Nickel and Balloon. Nickel's bed is on the left of the room and Balloons on the right.

Soap has her own room, being the main cleaner of the hotel and also the mom friend. Plus she scares a lot of the occupants meaning they didn't want to room with her.

Box also has his own room.

Bomb and Pickle share a room. Sometimes you'll find Knife visiting and staying in the room.

Cheesy has his own room. Sometimes Trophy stays in the extra bed when he doesn't want to be in his room.

Fan and Paintbrush share a room as well. They have a tank for Baxter in the room on the right wall when you walk into the room. It's to the left of the bathroom door. It's also next to the TV.

Trophy and Tissues share a room. Trophy stays out of the room as often as possible, taking Cheesy's extra bed in his room when he can. Cheesy's fine with it as long as Trophy lets him know first.

Mic and Test Tube share a room.

Yin-Yang and the Cherries share a room as well.

OJ and Paper share a room. The room is the only bedroom on the ground floor. Everyone elses is on the second floor and up.

Cheesy does stand up comedy. Sometimes he has a helper if someone's willing to help.

Paintbrush has arts and crafts as an anger coping mechanism for them.

Soap has a group therapy session. She also does private therapy sessions if someone needs it. Sometimes they're scheduled, sometimes they just happen.