The start

7/50 AM

Laura POV

I wake up seeing light and I notice I didn't close my curtains

"Well, that's a shit beginning for today."  I spoke. 

I get a call all of a sudden, I pick up my phone seeing a random contact that I for sure don't know. "Who calls this early!"  I yell answering the call. "Hello?" A man speaks, "I was wondering if you are the one woman who helps people paint? I've been needing a painter help me with something for some time."  The man spoke. "Oh! Um... yes I am."  I speak calmly trying to not show my anger. "Good! Is it alright if tomorrow you can give me a little paint job?"  I make a smile behind the phone, "of course, sure you can." 

TIMESKIP

I go to the café going behind the counter and trying to find my apron. 

"Where's that apron this time.."  I silently whisper, I then hear a bell ring coming from the counter. I run back and I see one brown haired man at the register in a nice black coat. "Hello! Welcome to the pancy café, what can I get you today?"  I ask the man. "May I have a sandwich and a mocha latte?"  I'm sure this man has a great order and good fashion, still doesn't mean he won't judge my bad coffee making skills.  "Sure! Anything else in the order?"  I spoke "nope nothing else ma'am."  

I look back at my friend making the order while I give her the paper I wrote down the order on. "Pretty good order, not gonna lie here."  I chuckle at what Karl says "you aren't wrong there, Karl."  He looks at me "um, ma'am where did your apron go now?" I stare at my shirt that's purple with flowers on it "well, long story short my apron got lost again."  I stare blankly "oh and um... here, the order"  he hands it to me as I go to his table and set down the order. "Here you go sir" I say with a smile on my face "ah, thank you... Laura?"  He says while he stares at my pin with my name on it "have a nice day at pancy's"  I spoke while walking away back behind the counter looking for my apron again.

TIMESKIP

After my shift I had a painting job to do. Coming from a random contact I never knew, weirdly.

Jack POV

I had a painter coming after this, I decided to end my stream earlier than usual because of that. "Alright! Bye chat" 

trash_dirtbags: bye jack!!

teenager_peanutbutter: goodbye jack! :lesbianheart:

I see the flows of goodbye chats and hearts before I leave. I end my stream at the right time, I hear my doorbell ring and I look outside seeing a woman standing there with paint supplies.

Laura POV

I stand outside the door waiting for the customer to open it. I soon see... him again? 

and I left it on a cliffhanger! What do you guys think will happen? 👁👁

Word count: 518 words

I will make longer chapters! <3