Prologue

The relationship between Bellatrix Black and Lord Voldemort was one that someone could call complicated. For years Bellatrix had been married to the infamous Death Eater Rodolphus Lestrange, but their relation was never anything more than friendship. In fact, Rodolphus was in love with one Sirius Black, Bella's cousin. For the first couple of years of their marriage, Bellatrix was lonely and, in a relationship, where no romantic feelings were involved. After some time, Rodulophus announced that they should get a divorce. He didn't want to abandon her, but the love he had for Sirius was to strong so Bella and him got a divorce. She didn't have left anyone to love, to cherish, other than her family. So, she dedicated her time to her Lord. Lord Voldemort, or Tom as he was called by his inner circle was an impressive man. He stood at around 6'2 and had muscle at all of the right place. Although he was a lot older, he still had the appearance of a man in his late 20s. He had sophisticated black hair that fell perfectly on his head along with a snowy looking skin. Yes, his skin was one of a kind, it seemed as though it didn't have any color to it, but it went perfectly well with his pink lips and his blue eyes. Bellatrix quickly became his right hand and though it didn't seem as if that was possible, he trusted her. She was the only person which he trusted with everything. Though Tom would never admit it he knew that he was in love with her. As for Bellatrix, she didn't want to believe that she could have feeling for her lord because she knew that he would never feel the same way. Actually, she doubted that he could even feel anything other than hate, and maybe even anger. But someday she had to admit to herself that she had once again fallen for an inaccessible man.

For the next couple of months, they spent less and less time together. Surely, they would see each other at meetings and at raids, but Bella didn't try to stay after the meetings to talk more specifically about the raids or she didn't join him in the drawing room of Riddle manor to talk about life in general. Tom had to admit to himself that he missed those moments, because it was the only time where he could be anything other than a dark lord. He decided to ask Bella to stay after a meeting so he could talk to her about why she was ignoring him.

Throughout the entire meeting, Bella didn't once look up to him. She kept her face low with an expressionless mask plastered onto it, which was a rare occurrence, because everyone knew that Bella loved her job as a death eater. When he dismissed everyone, they bowed to him, but before they could leave, he called Bella

"Bella if you could stay with me, I need to talk to you" Bella didn't look up while he asked her to stay, while the rest of my inner circle looked at him curiously. Tom led her to the drawing room, where they went to sit on the chairs. He started

"Bella, I want to know why you've been avoiding me" Before she could respond by denying, he kept going "We've known each other a long time, and though you are my follower, you are also my dear friend and I don't think I can stand losing you"

She responded by kissing him.

Which he responded by kissing her.

And, thus started their secret relation.

Their relation kept going for years, and only the inner circle and their family knew about them. Everything was perfect, they were happy. They went to raids, they won, and they made love. Until one day, their balance was broken. Bella found out she was pregnant.

9 months later, Atticus Thomas Salazar Riddle was born, surrounded by what would become his family, his protectors, his friends, and much more.