Chapter 1

This is my first fanfic so excuse the crappy writing and story line. Thank you. UwU

Jake's POV

The Music Club. I feel at home with them. With Sean as our big brother figure and Milly as someone who can make you laugh. Zander's snide remarks are entertaining too even though they're directed to me most of the time. Luke was that caring person who you could talk to. But you can't hurt his Zander. He's become more Yandere now that him and Zander are dating. And Hailey. Hailey. She was caring and sassy at the same time. With her wonderful teal hair and her grey thoughtful eyes. She was amazing. I loved her... a-and the Music Club of course. Not only her.

Jake's thoughts were interrupted by a familiar set of voices and he groaned.

Drew: Hey. Music Freaks. 
Zander: What do you want.
Henry: Hold your horses, dude. Did your disgusting boyfriend already break up with you?
Jake: Guys, stop. We have to get to practice. (walks away with the rest of the music club.
Drew: Jake is getting closer to those freaks and I don't like it. Not one bit.

Milly's POV

Wow. Jake just stood up to his gang. Again. He's been doing that a lot recently. He really has become one of us, huh? But he did start to earn my rust a while back. When he blackmailed his best friend's girlfriend, Zoey to get a page of my diary back. I still don't write in my diary anymore. And I burned it down, just in case. 

Milly: He really did earn our trust...
Jake: Hm?
Milly: Nothing. Just thinking.
Jake: Mkay.

(When they get to the music room)

3rd person POV

The Music Club was practicing and they were getting way better. It would be almost impossible for them not to win the competition at this point. Daisy was watching them but that was something that happened regularly. But something wasn't write. Someone else was here.

Daisy: Woo! That was amazing
???: It wasn't half bad but Jake sang really well. 

Who is this person that came out of nowhere and what are they doing there?

I'm so bad at cliffhangers. TwT

The next chapter is coming out next week, if I'm not too lay.