Chapter 19 - Mysterious Tae Tae

"Where you going, Tae Tae?" Jimin asked making Taehyung turn around.

"Errr, to meet up with a- some friends," Taehyung replied.

"Don't you mean a friend?" Jimin teased.

"I have more than one friend you know!" Taehyung shouted whilst faking his anger, and walked out the door.

"He's seeing someone," Seokjin said from behind Jimin.

"Yeah, definitely," Jimin agreed as the two began to walk away from the door. "But why would he not want to tell us?"

"Maybe it's a male or an alpha or a male alpha he's seeing and thinks we will hate him for it," Seokjin said shrugging.

"What?" Jimin said. "That's utter rubbish!"

"Yeah, but you know Tae," Seokjin said sadly as he parted ways with Jimin.

With Taehyung, he had been picked up his boyfriend and they were on their way to a cafe.

"How's your week been baby boy?" his boyfriend asked.

"Great! Bogummie," Taehyung said as he hugged him. "... But I think they are starting to suspect."

"You still don't want to tell them?" Bogum asked.

Taehyung sighed as he thought. "I don't know. I think they will accept me but I'm scared in case they don't, and they end up hating me instead."

"Well, you should tell them before we go to Jeju Island, at least," Bogum said as he parked the car. "Let's go."

They removed their seat belts and stepped out of the car then walked the little distance to a little cosy cafe that had square tables all around the room making it look almost like a maze. The main colour inside was a light brown colour but it still looked good. The couple looked around then sat at one of the tables in the back corner.

"Are you sure it won't ruin your whole acting career?" Taehyung asked still worried. "We can just keep it a-"

"Yes, but I know that's not what you want is it? People and ARMY accepted your other members. And now, they will also accept you... and me," Bogum explained as he reached across the table and held Taehyung's hand.

"Yes-" Taehyung began.

"Hello, gentlemen, may I take your orders please?" one of the waitresses asked as she arrived at Taehyung and Bogum's table making Bogum release Taehyung's hand.

"Oh, we, sure, erm, I would like the... just hot chocolate please," Taehyung said flustered then nodded up at the woman.

"With what Tae?" Bogum asked then realised the name he had used before pulling his cap further down to cover his eyes more.

"Err, the strawberry cheesecake?" Taehyung said and the women nodded as she wrote something down on a little notepad she had in her hand.

"What about you sir?"

"I'll have a cappuccino, with a slice of chocolate cake please," Bogum answered and gave the woman a smile.

"Okay, I'll be right back," she said as she wrote down on the notepad again before bowed to the men and walked away.

"Okay how about you take me to your dorm after we go to the cinema then you tell them about us?" Bogum asked.

"I don't know," Taehyung replied looking down at the table.

"When would you prefer to tell them?"

"A day before we go to Jeju Island?"

"If that's what you want," Bogum said as he leaned across the table to lift up Taehyung's head, so he was looking at him and held his hand. "Then I'm fine with it."