Chapter 14 - JM & JK Relationship Tips

(A/N: Hopefully, I will update more regularly from now on. Hope you enjoy this chapter.😁)

"JM!"

"And JK!"

"We are... Jikook!" They both shouted.

Namjoon, who was sitting in the room, face-palmed. They had been researching into the different ships and it took them by surprise. There was something for everyone of the members. And so much of it.

"Hello everyone!" Jungkook shouted.

"Shouldn't we wait for a bit?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah," Jungkook answered then stay still and stared at the screen.

After a few seconds, Jimin sneezed and they both began laughing.

"So, cute," Jungkook whispered. "Had to spoil it didn't you?" He said a bit louder.

"Hello everyone," Jimin said laughing a bit. "I think we can start now, there are a lot of people on right now."

Jungkook nodded.

"Okay, ARMY, as you can tell by the title of his live, me and Kook will be giving the best tips for relationships," Jimin began.

"Yeah, the best of course," Jungkook said giving a straight face and looking at Jimin then smiling.

"But we can provide advise on other things too," Jimin continue. "School, friends, stories, interests, anything."

Jungkook then picked up the iPad and placed it between the two of them to look at the comments.

'Jikook!!! Finally!!💜'
'Jikook!'
'I love you Jiminie'
'Marry me'
'💜💜💜💜💜'
'Non-cheesy pick-up lines'
'Jungkook!'

"Non-cheesy pick-up lines?" Jungkook asked.

"Is there such a thing?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook then beginning to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked as Jimin leaned on him.

"I just remembered a few years back when we did a live and you..." Jimin explained but started laughing again.

"Oh the 'can you smell something burning'?" Jungkook asked smiling at Jimin who nodded. "Well guess what Minnie? It still is. You never put it out."

Jimin became to turn red and placed his face on the table whilst continuing to laugh.

"Would you like to be the milk to my Kookie?" Jungkook asked. "Oh Jimin!"

"What Kook?!" Jimin asked alarmed.

"My shirt!" Jungkook exclaimed. "It seems to be made of perfect boyfriend material."

"Oh!!!" Namjoon yelled. "That was- I can't."

Jungkook checked the comments again and it was going crazy with Jimin's face the colour of Po.

"Well guess what I'm wearing Kook?" Jimin asked lifting his head from the table and looking directly into Jungkook's eyes. "The smile that you gave me."

"Well Min, I had always thought that happiness starts with 'H' but now, I believe it starts with 'U'" Jungkook answered back.

"Ahhh!" Jimin said looking back to the iPad. "My heart!"

"Well, let me end it with this," Jungkook said and Jimin lifted his head again. "You are the most beautiful moment in my life."

The two stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Okay moving on, we will never get anywhere!" Jungkook said smiling fondly at Jimin as they continued to look at each other.

'Get married already'
'Yeah! Get married already!'
'Can you feel the love tonight?'
'I feel like third wheeling'
'💜💜💜💜💜'
'My ship is sailing further and further away from harbor'
'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!'
'When are the wedding dates?'

The couple began to laugh looking at the getting marriage comments.

"Best way to propose?" Jimin asked. "Well, get a nice ring, get a really romantic place, then when you feel the time is right, you get down on one knee and ask-"

"Jimin-ssi, will you make me the happiest man in the whole, wide universe and do me the greatest honour of all to be mine?" Jungkook interrupted.

"It's happening guys!!" Someone shouted from outside the room.

It was then followed by quick thumping as some of the members came stomping down stairs and loud screaming.

"Be quick guys!!" It was Hoseok and he screamed again.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"You aren't proposing?" Hoseok asked.

"Guys, this is the fifth time this week!" Jungkook said looking at the other members.

"Well you said Jimin-ssi," Taehyung said. "Again."

"Well, not yet okay?" Jungkook said.

"Ahhh, Not 'yet'," Seokjin said and all the members left the room repeating the word 'yet' and laughing.

"We'll be waiting!" Taehyung shouted.

"We're so sorry guys," Jimin apologised. "I hope you got an answer for how to propose. We hope your proposal goes well."

"Hang on Min," Jungkook said. "It was a trick! To get us to propose!"

Jimin began to laugh. "ARMY. Wow. Good one. I'll get you one day. That was slick."

The couple continued to answer questions and give tips on different topics for an hour more before finally ending it and kissing off the camera view to leave the fans wondering.

"Guys! Will you please stop with the proposing thing?" Jungkook asked as they all sat in the living room again. "If anything, Namjoon-Hyung and Seokjin-Hyung should be the ones getting married first."

The other members nodded in agreement.