Epigraph

"MI-YOUNG

"MI-YOUNG." people were shouting throughout Hera palace. The young girl had went missing around the time it had started raining.

The mother noticed that the her 8 year old daughter had disappeared which made her panic. As soon as she saw her daughter wasn't with her she started asking around making everyone also panic.

Not far from where everyone was looking there was a 10 year old boy named Joo Seok-hoon. He had heard a strange sound coming from the room right in-front of him.

He entered the room from which the noise came from. As he entered it the noise had become clearer, it was crying that he had heard.

It was coming for a cabinet. As soon as he opened the cabinet he saw Mi-young and she was crying.

The 8 year old girl looked up to see who it was.
"Seok-hoon." The girl said tears streaming down her face.

A thunder noise had came from outside making the girl jump into his arms "Seok-hoon I'm scared." She cried out holding onto the boy tightly

He wrapped his arms around the girl to comfort her "It's ok I'm here." He pulled the girl closer to him . He could feel the girl shaking "it's ok Mi-young, I won't let anything happen to you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."