*26*

Seeing Sanem still sitting alone, Mihriban grabbed a bottle of wine off the table and headed to Sanem. She sat down along side of Sanem refilling both their glasses. These two women had been together through thick and thin. There was such a deep connection that no one would even try to break it. Even Mevkibe refused to get in their way. She was her daughter but knew that Mihriban would always take care of her and been there in a split second when she couldn't. All of them had to heal in their own unique way over the past three months. In which they all done. No more jealousy, no more anger and no more pain. It was a whole new fresh start for both Families. Before you knew it, Mihriban and Sanem had finished the bottle of wine and started on a second on. The two of them were laughing splashing each other in the water and just having a good time. Can and Aziz watched them both from a distance. Leyla walked up along side of Can placed her hand on his shoulder "Hey, did she tell you Can?" ......"Yes, Leyla she did. We will be fine, don't worry. One way or the other we will have our three children. I Love her with every ounce of blood that pumps through my veins plus some." ....... "I know you do Can" She hugs him and walks away. Aziz heard what she said "What does that mean Son?" ....."I will tell you some other day Dad. It's ok don't worry" ...... " OK, I think we need to get these two something to eat and some coffee don't you agree" So Can and Aziz walked to to their Loves to retrieve them. They both stood over them as they were laying on the sand and just shook their heads. Can helped Sanem up as Aziz helped Mihriban. Everyone watched as the women stumbled holding onto their men for support. Can had to literally pick up Sanem to carry her. As he place her at the table on a chair she held on him and said "Can Divit, you are mine and don't you ever forget it as long as you live" Than she leans in to give him a passionate kiss. " Sanem Divit, I will never forget it" ...... "Ah Can, you called me Sanem Divit" ......" Well sweetheart, this time tomorrow it will be official so why not start now" He smiled at her as he thought about the night she got drunk at the campout for Compass Sport. "Stay here, I'll get you a cup of coffee and here eat this piece of cake" They all couldn't help but snicker at Mihriban and Sanem as they layed their heads on their arms looking at each other giggling. It was getting late so the men decide it was time to head back to the Hotel. They put Sanem and Mihriban to bed and checked to make sure Leyla and Mevkibe could handle them. Baris told them if they needed him to call and he would be right there. Can went into Sanem one last time to say goodnight. She wasn't quite asleep yet, he leaned in to kiss her "Sleep well Mrs. Divit. I Love you so much. Get some rest because tomorrow night we will be up all night making sweet passionate Love" Sanem looked at him with the most loving eyes he saw for the very first time in a new way. "I Love you so much too Can. We will finally become one. Sleep well my Love, I am looking forward to seeing you waiting for me as I walk toward you to enter a new phase of our lives" She than closes her eyes and falls asleep. Can stood there taking in her pure beauty than quietly walks out of the room turning back to look at her at the doorway.