Beach

Again not really like sex smut but blowjobs
(Friend wrote this)
-
Dreamnotfound
3rd person POV

It was a hot day in the summer, dream and george just waking up. Dream turned over to look at george. Dream whispered, "how did I get so lucky?" George looked at dream in the eyes and kissed him passionately. Dream kissed him back with the same enthusiasm, smiling. George thinking said hey would you want to go to the beach today, just me and you, we could spend the whole day together. Dream smiling agreed immediately. after a few minutes of enjoying each other's company they both got up and took a shower together, then getting dressed to go to the beach. Racing to the car dream yells I call driving!!! He gets in the driver's seat waiting for george walking normally to the car. On the way to the beach dream with one hand on the stearing wheel puts his other hand on george's thigh rubbing slowly and gently. Once they got there they set up under this shaded part under a rock kind of far away from the crowd of people on the other side of the beach. All to ourselves george said smiling sweetly at dream. Enjoying the sun they sit there talking about the most useless subjects. A couple of hours go by, both deciding to go in to the water they race there.George won and laughed at dream jokingly. They kissed slowly in the water, dreams wet hair glowing in the sun. They agree tk go back to the place they set up. Talking more, out of no where george says to dream, "I'm in the mood.." dream blushing says right now??? In public?! I mean we're in a private area aren't we? George says smirking. Dream hesitantly agrees to george's message. George seeing he agrees immediately starts making out with dream. Dream straddling over george pushing him down to the ground on top of the towel. With shirts already off dream starts kissing his neck slowly marking what is his slowly moving down george's chest until he gets to his waist line. Looking up at george for consent. George breathing heavy. He takes that as a yes. He can tell that george is already hard from all the teasing dream has done. Dream bites the tie on george's swim shorts and pulls them revealing the bulge from under the shorts. Dream slowly pleasuring george with his mouth going faster and faster with each breath until he felt george climaxing releasing and finishing off. Dream then making out with george starts to take his shorts off to match george. George thinking when seeing dream he's so hot fuck. Dream looks at george with a serious tone tells him. Suck it. George does as he's told pleasuring dream better then dream ever had. Dream moaning slightly more and more until george finishes him off. After they both agree it's time to go back to the bedroom to have more "accessibility"