Prologue

I've always wanted to be like my father. He was always so busy being the king of business, he never really got to know me. But the times he did stop working, he would always take me to the most amazing places and meet the coolest people. He named me after a song he loved as a kid, which is weird because I've never meet someone named Enter Sandman. He thought of me as his pride and joy.

Too bad that pride and joy would leave so soon.

My father was working on the biggest invention of the modern age. He was trying to make a way to travel through dimensions. I never really got interested in the device until his death.

The excellorator went off the rails and he was caught in the blast. They found his body covered in burns and beyond repair. I was the only one of my family going to and planning the funeral. He distanced himself from his parents, his siblings, even my mother. I was this close to finding out more. The only connection is a scientist in a pink lab coat

One problem, who wears that?

_____________________________________________________________________

I dusted off my pink lab coat. This was it. Everyone thought I was crazy for making something this incredible. But I am ready to finally show the world my greatest achievement.

"You still working on the serum?" Walter stands in the doorway as I finish the last of my chemical tests. "I told you it's impossible. A super soldier serum can't made with the modern technologies we have." "Have a little faith. I finish this, Iron and Redfield will actually fund my research." "You do know him and Moments left for a trip weeks ago right?" "Can I have this one thing? Please?" "I'm just saying, you are creating something that could cause untold chaos!" "It will be fine Just because I helped one guy with his alternate world device doesn't mean I have a consicence!" Walter's look changed from anger to sorrow. I never liked that look. "What is it?"

After he told me about the accident, I fell down in tears. It had happened again. Someone died to something I made. He gave me the address for the funeral. Here's another burden I have to carry all over again.