Chapter Five

Okay, so whoever came up this training course is a maniac. There were multiple spikes, flamethrowers, and guns, and I was about to go through this shit. Who do they think I am, Darkwing Duck?! "Is this safe?" Brady shrugs "The Warden says so"

I look at the first course. A bunch of fighting dummies with spikes on it. "Is this seriously supposed to help me train? This is dangerous for a normal human!" "And you are wearing a crop top and shorts when it's 23 degrees outside. Now who's a normal human?" I sigh. I mean he is right.

I take one step and the dummies start flailing their arms around as I start bobbing and weaving. Then one hits me on the back. Then another, and another. I was getting really irritated. Suddenly, a large amount of heat came blazing all at once as a large laser shot out of my face and into the sky as all the dummies blew away like flies. Brady looked in horror as I stopped the eye lasers. He starts to light a cigarette. "Great, Now she's Homelander" I looked in the reflection of one of the spikes to see the word glory engraved on my forehead. What the hell is happening to me?

_____________________________________________________________________

The past few days, I have been living off energy drinks and Red Bull as I kept looking for Gloria. Walter said something about taking her to The Bank but he wouldn't be dumb enough to actually put her in The Bank.

Suddenly, there's a knock on my door. Redfield has a scowl on his face. "What in The Big Lebowski are you up to?" An apt description for Redfield. He looked like a rich version of the Dude, and skinner than him to. Like stick skinny. He is very much wearing a maroon and navy blue bathrobe. He also has sunglasses where his lenses are golden with dollar drawn in. He looked very much like he could punch me. "Why in the world are you still looking for Gloria?" I sigh "I really want to make sure that my latest project doesn't become Homelander. So please, don't try to take me out of it"

Before Redfield could say a word, two large pillars of energy burst from The Bank. "You've got to be kidding me" I grab my research equipment as Redfield stops me "Dude, Dan needs you. He is alone his apartment and is on the verge of losing his sanity!" "My advice, get him a roommate." I walk out of the room, but not before saying one last thing "Make sure his roommate is female. He has been single for far too long" I run out and head for The Bank.

_____________________________________________________________________

I head to my cell and see Siobhan sitting on the edge of her bed reading a book. I look at her. "Sorry about last night. I think another superpower was activated last night" Siobhan smiles "Well, it felt natural to me" I smile as I grab one of her books "What's this one?" "Tusk Love. I think you'd like it" I started reading as the night began to fall.

As I began to sleep, I saw my father glitching in and out of existence . "Hello there, faker" A man in a blue and red outfit with golden eagle shoulder pads and the american flag for a cape "Who the f*** do you think you are?"

_____________________________________________________________________

Boys reference let's go!