Part 7

Warning: Smut
——————————————-
After a while of just walking and holding hands, having nice conversations and just being comfortable with each others present Stephen noticed you shiver.

"Are you cold?" Stephen asks you.

"A little, although I put on this really warm pullover."

"Well, you must admit it's a little revealing around the neck area."

"Are you saying I should have worn something different? Something less revealing?"

"I wasn't saying that. I like what you are wearing." he says shyly and looks slightly to the ground not wanting to show his cheeks who were now colored in a light pink shade.

"I assumed you would." you put your hands on each side of his face and make him look at you, so you can kiss him. You loved the sensation of your lips moving in sync. Like you were made for each other. After you had parted, you said: "That's why I picked it." and smiled, and Stephen just had to smile too.

"Let's go back to my car. I don't want you catching a cold."

"Like the cold you had before?"

"Not. Funny." he tried to copy you when you had hid yourself behind the menu.

"Ha. Ha. What are you going to do about it? Flirt with the waiter?" you say shrugging and extending your arms to show he couldn't do anything.

"I might." he says and you both just had to laugh at Stephens comment. His laugh made your heart jump. You heard him laugh before but this time it was just different. So thought Stephen. Your laugh made him also feel something different. It surrounded his heart with warmth.

Stephen broke the eye contact you had been having for the whole time and said with a soft smile while putting his hands into his pockets: "Let's go to the car."

"Yeah."

You finally arrived at the car and went straight in after Stephen had pushed the button to open the doors. The inside of the car was still cold but a little warmer than the outside.

"Let me just put on the heater." Stephen said after he also had entered the car and closed the door.

"Give me your hand. I'll warm them up."

You gave him your hands and he took them in his big, soft, warm ones. He rubbed them gently. You instantly felt the blood flowing into your hands, feeling warm again. You watched Stephen, how he further massaged your hands. It gave you the perfect opportunity to look at him a bit more, trying to find any new beautiful features you hadn't noticed yet without making it awkward. After Stephen knew your hands were really warm enough he placed a kiss on each one of them catching you off guard and making you smile with blushing cheeks.

"You like that?" he asks, your hands still in his hands.

"Of course I do." you respond.

"How about... this." he says and goes down to your hands again and starts placing more sweet kisses on them. Slowly moving upwards to one of your arms and pushing the sleeve of your pullover up, so he could kiss more of your naked skin. The kisses gave you goosebumps. He pulled your hands bringing you closer to him. You went on your knees, placing your knees on the seat, so you could completely turn to him. He pulled you closer, making you lose your balance and having to put your hands on each one of his legs while being on all your fours, completely over the two seats and the handbrake. You first looked down where you had accidentally put your hands on and then look up with a nervous look. You were about to apologise when you saw him smirk. He liked seeing you on all your fours, even if it was in a car. Then he grabbed your waist moving you towards him and kissing and nipping on your neck, making you feel very flustered and shy.