(Y/N is easily scared) How the Main 6 react to watching a Horror movie Part2

- Asra: He is still a psychopath when watching them, except since you're easily scared he will tease you even more. He'll scream "boo" and poke you when you are concentrated and then laugh. They'll pull you into their lap and cuddle you. If you jump during the movie he will laugh at you while a red blush crawls onto your face, then he will stroke your hair and comfort you. At the end of the movie he will still tease you but in all seriousness they will take you to bed and cuddle your shaking body. The only time Asra gets genuinely scared is if something happened to you.

-Julian: Julian will be the one to suggest a horror movie, and you, trying to prove that you are more of a top than he is, wont say anything. As the film progresses you jump ever so often, and then play it off as if nothing happened. Your plan didn't work. He will just silently chuckle, and proceed to hold his arm out to you. You being a stubborn little shit, you refuse but later on in the movie you somehow end up cuddling him. Shocker.

-Muriel: You two are both just big softies. On your weekly movie night you decided to put on a horror movie thinking Muriel likes them, even though you are absolutely terrified by them. You two don't even last more than 5 minutes. In the end, Muriel suggests just cuddling together and watching a cute movie together. You two spend the whole night watching Disney movies in the comfort of each others arms.

-Lucio: This happened all because of a dare. Lucio thought that he could beat you in watching a horror movie without getting scared. He was obviously wrong. Although he has a cocky demeanor, when you first flinched at the movie, he felt guilty that he dragged you into his mess. He ends up turning off the movie and sweeping you off your feet in bridal style and carries you into your room and proceeds to cuddle you all night.

-Nadia: She thought it would be a great bonding time together and fully planned it out. You didn't want to make her feel bad so you never said anything. She notices you are getting nervous as the time draws nearer and nearer. She finds this as the perfect opportunity to tease you (and obtain additional cuddle time). You guys are watching the movie when the first jump scare happens. You launch off the cushion. Nadia starts to silently giggle as you pout towards her direction with tears in your eyes. She then extends her hand out and pulls you into her lap. Your cheeks and ears turn vermilion. She then stares into your eyes and proceeds to kiss the tip of your nose and returns to the movie. This continues on all night, until she notices you are curled up in the nape of her neck asleep. Quietly, she lifts you up and takes you to your bed where she then cuddles you.

-Portia: Lets just say when she asked you to watch a horror movie, she was thrilled that you explained to her that you were horrified by scary movies. Overall you guys both pick a musical to watch and belted out the lyrics all night until you guys inevitably sleep on the couch in each others arms (with Pepi in your lap of course).