Chapter 24: The Paranoia

Y/N's POV

I began crying as Slender appeared and I held my stomach crying badly. Smile popped from behind him and Smile looked at me surprised. He ran over to me and grabbed me carefully.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled making me stress more. "I shouldn't yell. Don't stress. It's bad for the baby. Have you eaten? Has it been hit??" He asked and I nodded.

"I haven't eaten but I have been hit twice." I said and he looked down. He rubbed his head and held his head in his hand worriedly.

"There could be a very small chance your baby will live. We need to get him to my room now." Smile said as Slender grabbed all of us and teleported us there.

"I HOPE THE BABY DIES!!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Other me yelled making me angry. I growled and began screaming angrily.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled and felt tears stream down my face. Soon, CJ appears beside me. I was laying on a fluffy bed. There was machines everywhere.

"W-Wh-at?! W-Wh-at H-Ha-pp-pen-ed?!" He asked and Tricky explained. He looked her surprised.

"My name is Tricky Treater!!" She said and held her hand out but CJ glitched away. "It's easy to tell he's shy... But he's adorable!!" She said and smiled.

"He's taken." I breathed out. Keeping from my other side coming out. Flashbacks went through my head as I looked around. Shadows everywhere. "someone please turn the lights on!!" I said quickly and scaredy.

"Give me a second!!" Smiley said as he lifted my shirt up and looked at my bump. It was bruised. He looked at me with sympathy. He started to do some weird stuff and the lights turned on. It was bright so we could see more. I looked down at my stomach as my eyes widened.

There was a diamond blue veins all over my stomach. There was something around it. It looked like wires. But they were in my stomach.

"Oh my God. I never seen anything like this." He said and I panicked as I felt my stomach start to hurt. "I'm gonna need you to eat and then swallow some sleeping pills okay??" Smile said and I nodded. Slender teleported out of here and after about 10 mins, he teleported back with food in his hands. I grabbed them and started to eat quickly.

When I was done, I took the pill and swallowed it. I then wanted to see my brother's. And Ben.

"Good night Y/N." Said Smiley as I nodded my head. I slowly drifted to sleep.

Jeff's POV

I began walking down the hall. I heard someone run down the hall and turned to see some red and black flash. Something tackled me to the ground and I looked to see a fur ball of red and black.

"JEFF!!!" I heard a very familiar voice. My eyes started to water. I looked at the fur ball and pulled them away. "Jeff??" They said confused.

"Smile??" I asked and he nodded quickly and smiling. "Oh my Zalgo!! SMILE!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!" I said and let the teae fall as I hugged him.

"I'm not!! I was hiding with Grinny and Tricky!!" He said and I heard heard clacking. Thinking it was Jane, I rolled my eyes and hugged Smile tightly.