Chapter 12: Asking and a Date!!

3rd POV

Y/N woke up with a note on the bedside table. He picked it up and read it.

Dear my baby,

       I hope you had a wonderful sleep, I need you to meet me by the giant tree in the back. I have a surprise for you. Also, I have a question when you come here. Love you Baby~

With Lots of  Love
Benny Boo~
XOXOXO

P.S.
I know you had another nightmare, and we can talk about it later!! Love you!!

Y/N smiled and got up and got dressed. He wore a red and black top, a pair of ripped black jeans, a pair of fuzzy socks, and a pair of black boots.

Y/N did his hair in a tiny ponytail and got his winter Jacket. He walked downstairs and into the back yard.

He was looking down so he wouldn't trip. "I was told to meet you back here Ben??" When he looked up he saw a giant cup and Ben standing beside it.

"Surprise Baby!! I got you a giant cup plushie!!" Ben said. Y/N just looked at Ben confused.

Ben looked at the cup and turned it around. The UwU face was showing and Y/N laughed.

"Why a cup??" He asked. Ben smirked. He grabbed a brown blanket and marshmello shaped pillows.

"It's a giant Hot Cocoa cup. I also have a little surprise in there for you...." He said nervously. Y/N smiled brightly and looked inside the thing. He could barely see, it was the same size as him but a couple inches bigger.

"I can't see....." Y/N said quietly. Ben picked Y/N up and put him in the pillow. Y/N looked down at the cat plushie.

He picked it up and awwed. "it's a Hot Cocoa themed cat plushie...... I hope you like your present....." Ben said nervously.

Y/N looked at the paper on the Cat. "Go on a date with me?? Benny~ you didn't have to be shy!! I would love to go on a date with you!! And the present is the best!! I can take naps in this thing!! And hide from people...."

Ben smiled and jumped up happily. "Yes!! I knew you'd like it!! Olivia/ Oliver helped me find it." He said. Y/N smiled and tried to get out.

"I-I..... I can't get out...." He said. Ben laughed and picked him up again.

He put Y/N on his back and grabbed the cup by its handle. "Let's get it inside so it doesn't get soaked...." He said.

Y/N giggled and hugged Ben. "I love you Ben....."

Ben froze. They never said I love yous to each other. Ben smiled while walking.

Y/N on the other hand was worried. Did he say something wrong. "I love you too babe....." He heard Ben say.

He smiled brightly and snuggled into Ben's neck. His breathe tickled Ben's neck and made him shake.

Ben walked inside and put the Hot CoCoa plushie in the house. Y/N glitched the thing up in his room and told Ben he was gonna take a nap and try and see if it felt good to lay in the thing.