Part II: At the bar

The bar was full of men, as Z expected, and when they saw Olga without jacket with the visible big breasts with something linking one to the other, they all steered at her. Olga realized that and got completely ashamed. The couple set down at a corner table and Z removed just her gloves. Master Z took out two things from his pocket: A small 50 g metal weight with a hook and a paper with something written in big letters on it, which Olga could not read immediately. He ordered Olga to stand up, go to the toilet, wash the hands, hang that weight on her string that linked her nipples and leave that paper on the floor with the message up, in front of the men's toilet.

- "..and make what I demand Olga, otherwise you can upset me".

- "A weight with this thin top?! And what's it written on the paper Master?"

- "You can read when you are there. But leave it there on the floor, as I order you. When you are back, I will wash my hands and will check if you placed there at the right place.

Olga took the weight and the small paper with big letters with her and went to the toilet. The whole bar moved the head following her move. When she was in front of the toilet doors, she decided to read what was written on the paper and got red by reading it.

"I am Master's Z slave and I am learning to be a good cow for him".

Olga decided to wash first the hands to then think, what she should do next, hang the weight or drop the paper. That weight under her top would call even more attention and she would have pain. If she would drop the paper before she hanged the weight on her teat string, she would risk that a strange man would come and see the paper while she was still there. That situation would be ten times more difficult. But she finally decided to act quickly. She dropped the paper on the floor, exactly in front of the men's toilet hanged the weight on the string, her teats were pulled down and she returned to the table. Again, she or her big breasts, now heavier, with something hanging were constantly observed when she appeared in public. Once she was sitting again, Z dressed her left hand with a glove and said:

- "Your udders look great now Olga. Even nicer than before, because I know you are suffering under my command and in public, what 's better. Keep your left hand with the glove. It is your hoof. The right hand you may keep free now to drink in peace. Have you put the paper as I wish?"

- "Yes, I did Master".

- "Good. I will wash my hands now and will check.".

In the meantime, Olga did not know where to look at. It seemed, that the whole bar noticed her presence and discovered what she was. She hid her left arm under the table to avoid that people would ask themselves, why she kept an ugly black sky glove in a heated place and only on a hand. When Z was returning from the passage to the toilets, a man was going towards it and looked Z very curiously. Obviously, the man would see the paper, unless Z would have removed it.

- "I saw the paper on the floor, and I am very proud of you my cow. I am glad, you can be obedient, and this shows me, that you let the others recognize that I command you. I know, it might be difficult for you, but as the paper said, you are still learning. Until now, you are doing well. If the man who crossed me now gets curious about the white paper with big letters on the floor, he will take a second to read it and will not concentrate in anything else than just at your teats and your behaviour. Surely, he will tell his friends around that you are a cow being trained and you will become the subject at his table. From now on, you are not allowed to talk anymore until I release you from that. If you agree or want to say YES MASTER for some question, you hit twice the table with your left hand. Take it out from under the table Olga. Rest your arm on the table. Be natural! Think and behave as an obedient cow. If you want to ask something or complain, you make me a discreet Moo. And keep your legs under the table open Olga. Even if you are using trousers, let the guests here remember that my cow has not only good udders but hides a probably good hairy cow cunt. Animals anyway never cross the legs.