A Night of Passion

Jaredina - no, it's Jared now - nervously raised her glass to her lips. There he was, live and in-person: Jensen Ackles. Or as Jaredina liked to call him with three fingers deep inside herself, Eric Brady. Her TV crush - who was now on a new show called Dark Angel - standing less than 20 feet away. Though she had been forced into acting to cover up her abuse, she never thought she would see the day.

Jaredina's heart rate picked up as Ackles slowly turned and caught her eye, then winked. He winked at her! Oh god, she was probably sweating through the rough men's skinny jeans they made her wear.

And now he was approaching. Jaredina started to panic, not knowing what to do. She was sure she would make a fool of herself. Or if by some miracle she didn't, Jensen would be disgusted by her gross sweat.

And then he was in front of her. "Hey," he said, all swagger and smooth talk. "You want a refill?" He nodded his head toward her empty drink. Jaredina couldn't help but stare at his full lips, imagining how they would feel on her bruised, toxic pussy.

It was then that she realized she hadn't responded to his greeting. Her face heated up. "Oh! Hi..." She wanted to smack herself in the face for being such an idiot. "Yes, please", she said as she handed the cup to the man of her dreams. "Surprise me."

As Ackles wandered off, Jaredina wondered what Spilo would think. Spilo. She shivered as her mind automatically drifted back to her "audition". Spilo had violated her, calling her a talentless whore as he stole her virginity and impregnated her with a child that he forced her to give up. Her eyes stung with tears as she thought about her daughter. April...

Fortunately, Jaredina's brother had agreed to take her in, and she was able to visit her when Spilo was away on "business trips". That didn't help to dull the heart-crushing pain when she was just "uncle Jared" and not "mommy".

Which brought her back to the present. She was in for a beating if Spilo found out she let someone else use her, but she would take the risk if it meant spending one night with heartthrob Jensen Ackles.

"You okay, dude?" Jensen asked as he returned. And that's when her fantasy shattered. Dude. Of course. Jensen wasn't here to get pussy.

Jaredina gulped. "I'm fine," she lied, taking the mystery drink from his hand and downing half of it in one go.

Jensen raised an eyebrow. "Damn. I've never met anyone who could rival me in drinking. It's... hot."

Jensen licked his lips as he not-so-subtly checked Jared(ina) out. And she was gone. It's now or never. She chugged down the rest of the drink and took his hand, only then noticing how thick his fingers were. She would kill to have them inside her.

"Want to join me in my room?" Fortunately, the event was at a hotel, so there was no need to travel further than the elevator.

Jensen smirked. "I'd love to."