Chapter 27

I can't take it anymore, I love him, My mind was so confused when I was with Shaun but the whole reason was because there was a missing piece, German. I could feel his warm breath on my face, He now had both of his hands on my cheeks. and That's it we kissed. That was intill I can of felt that I was dreaming and dropped my cup of tea that I had on my lap all over my lap and all I can say 'It was bloody hot'. I pulled away and German looked consired because I pulled away and I could tell that he was happy carrying on. It's then I jumped off the stool and got a tea towel and that's when he noticed what had actually happened. Instead of him being all lovely and helping me he bagan to laugh at me.

"Well I'm going to get changed, you meanie" I smiled at him I turned around ready to leave but he grabbed my wrist so that I turned around. He look back in to my eyes the same way he did before.
"I'll be down in a few minutes" I smiled then walked up the stairs.

A few moments later I came back down with one of my floral dresses on, I went in to German's office and saw that he was on the phone so I slowly backed out but he told the person on the phone to ring him later, This kind of made me feel a little bit special.

"You didn't have to do that" I blushed.
"I just want to spend the whole day with you though" He stood up and took my hand. Then spun me around,
"Looking lovely as always" He winked.
"Thank you"

"So have you got any ideas for what we can do?" I asked before he started walking closer to me again and puting his hand on my cheek the same why he had just done in the kitchen, I instantly felt buttiflies in my stomach. I smiled sweetly at him before he leaned in again, we kissed again, twice in the same day. I could just smile about that all day everyday.

"Well What about getting that house of yours back?" He totally acted causal when I was still astonished from the kiss. He was still standing close to me me and he was now playing with my hair.
"I would love that so much" I smiled,
"Well then malady lets get going" He held my hand and I took it and we started to walk to the car.

We reached the estate agents and we walked in hand in hand, I actually don't know what relationship status we are at the minute but I enjoy him squeezing my hand every so often, as soon as I got out the car down the street and still in the agency.

"Hello can I help you?" A young woman in a business suit came over, she had her eye on German.
I'm not even with him but I can't stand to see another woman look at him in that way.
"Well my Girlfriend here wants some help" He slid him arm around my waist, It's like he read my mind.
"I will just go and get my colleague" She must of got quiet jealous when German said that. As she strutted off I turned and looked at German.
"Girlfriend?" I smiled
"If you want to be" He winked and kissed my cheek.
"Well I will have to think" Germans cheeky grin instantly changed to a worried look.
"Yes why not" I said,
"I understand, of rushed in maybe... wait did you say yes?" He was so shocked, I was trying not to laugh.
"Yes German"
"So I can call you my girlfriend, I'm glad" He quickly kissed my cheek and it was then the estate agent appeared.