Chapter Three

I know I said that I would update this once a week but I can't be bothered to wait a week so I will update at least once a week put probably more.
~ Meg
////////////////////////////////////////////

Me and Shaun had probably been gossiping about people from high school for about an hour still waiting for the bride and groom to come, I wasn't that bothered about the Bride but I really wanted to see German. I wanted see that he was happy with his decision. He finally arrived and approached me and Shaun.

"I'm so glad you two came" said a pleased German, He then took Shaun's hand and shook it and the Kissed my cheek,

"Steady on German, you are getting married in ten minutes" Shaun joked.

"Yeah but Angie is like a sister to me ever since you introduced us", Great I thought it's like getting friend-zoned but Sister-zoned.

"Well I thought that you were going to marry Blondie here" Shaun explain while putting his arm around me and I could feel me face burning in embarrassment. German facial expressions changed as well, He went from really smiley to a shocked/Embarrassed look.

"We will leave you to it, Good luck" I said and then dragged Shaun away.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered frustratingly at Shaun.

"What?, He should feel bad, How can he upset such a beautiful woman, He was lucky to have you, and he just blew it" I knew he wanted to get his point across as soon as possible because he didn't take a breath through the whole sentence. I gave him a small smile and he kissed my cheek.

Everyone then began to take their seats, I actually don't think this is going to bother me as much as I thought it would, I mean I guess me and German are friends and I've got Shaun who is funny, kind, caring, gorgeous, I mean ........

After five minutes the service had started, and The service went pretty fast and I enjoyed it, mostly probably because Shaun was trying to make me laugh all the way through it.

"Are you going to the meal now?" He smiled at me,

"Yeah, I am, I will drive you there if you want" He answered.

"Okay, thanks" I replied before him taking my hand,

We congratulated the happy couple on the way out but I couldn't help but notice, German looking at mine and Shaun's hands linked. He took a deep breath before saying "Thanks, See you later" As if he didn't take that deep breath he would of punched Shaun in the face.

I don't get him sometimes, He's a married man for God's sake, I should be jealous of him not him being jealous because someone is driving me to a meal. He's so confusing.

Me and Shaun started to walk to his car, We both got in and then he started to explain how much German has changed, I found it quiet interesting.

"So do you have a family back in Italy?" I answered hopefully the answer is no, Wow I kind of sound desperate but I'm not he is just amazing.

"No family, No girlfriend, No wife, Just me" That answer made me smile, a lot, I was doing a little happy dance inside.

He must of noticed because He then just goes "So We are both single Pringles" He said with a smirk.

"I guess so" I replied, He then turned the radio on and 'call me maybe' came on.

"You've got to be kidding me" I mumbled, he laughed at my sarcasm and then started to sing it. By the chores we were both singing it, I was giggling at how Shaun was dancing to it, doing actions with the lyrics, I was finding it funny as well as being terrified because most of the actions involved Shaun taking his hands off the stirring wheel, sending the car a little off route.

When the song finished he put the volume down a bit.
"You still have an amazing voice" He so sweet I thought to myself.

"Well your dancing is amazing" I said as he looked at me, he winked at me and for some reason we both started to laugh.

We soon pulled up in to where the meal and party was and me and Shaun both walked in hand in hand and surprise surprise German greeted us both at the door, He kissed my cheek again on the side that Shaun was and then held out his right hand to shake Shaun's hand, I know he deliberately wanted to shake that hand so that Shaun had to let go of my hand. I know German did that on purpose, I don't get him, He has been married for two minutes and is already trying to get me back,
But I don't want him back.