2: Uncomfortable 😰

Selena

I walked out of the shower, seeing Nick placing my phone back on the bedside table. I got angry- what the hell was he doing on my phone!? He could be my boyfriend, but he has no right to go through my phone like that!

"What are you doing!?" I snapped at him, walking over to my phone and picking it up. He looked away, and I sat on the bed, folding my arms- "Answer me, Nick- What the hell were you doing on  my phone!?" 

"It's Justin- he sent you a message and I- I freaked out, alright!?" I said, frustration in his voice. I totally got it now- he thinks I'm cheating on him with Justin! "Why- how could you think that, Nick!? Literally, remember the time he tried to do something to me?! The time you asked me on a DATE and I bumped into him- Why the hell do you think I'm gonna go back to him now!?"

He had a blank expression on his face as I yelled at him, "Well... I don't know- maybe I'm scared that I might... lose you." I looked down at his calm face- I breathed a sigh of relief and set my phone back on the table- I know he got in. I didn't change my password- it was still my mom's birthday. 

"What did you see?" I said, I don't even know what Justin even said. He sighed and said, "No- nothing you should be worried about," I rolled my eyes, he could be really dramatic or sarcastic, but not at the exact same time. This time- he's both. 

"Ugh- whatever, I don't even wanna know," I said, walking back to the bathroom to change. Nick offered me his sweatpants and his t-shirt. He sat there, smirking at me.

Nick

I got away- I didn't want her to know anything about the Justin-not-wanting-Nick-to-date-Selena thing. She might get ideas, ideas I won't like. 

She walked back into the bathroom to change into the sweatpants and t-shirt I gave her. I grabbed my phone off the table and went on Instagram. The news did spread about me dating Selena, and it is one of the HOT TOPICS and is trending on Twitter.

Some of my friends popped up on my DMs, asking me if I was really dating Selena- and of course, I said yes. I wasn't like that stupid kid back in 2010 who was afraid of commitment and obviousness. I don't think that was a word.

She came out of the bathroom in my clothes and sat down next to me on the bed. "Whatcha doing!?" She said in her cheery voice. She's back. I put my hand around her waist and hoisted her up next to me.

She layed down and giggled, looking at my phone screen. "Aww- you're texting Rihanna??? No way-" I laughed, and kissed her temple- "Don't you text her, too?" She shook her head and chuckled, "She is too busy for me- if I did text her, I would be at the bottom of her DMs!" I crinkled my eyebrows and asked, "What- why would you say that?" 

"Well- she would be texting other people and plus- we're not so close," she sighed. 

"She really talented, yet I still like to mock and tease her," I said, as Selena grabbed my phone from my hands. "You are like- brothers and sisters!" I nod and Selena just scrolled through my Instagram feed, liking all her own pictures as I laughed. 

"Why're you doing that!?" I said, trying to take the phone back from her, but she gripped it tight. "I have many followers- not trying to brag- but I will need an extra few likes!" I laughed at her joke as she continued to do it. I frowned, "You're not kidding?" 

"Nope-" She was about to continue until Joe texted me. He was giving me those weird big brother texts and check-ups. Selena grinned a mischievous grin at me and I nodded at her to go ahead, She tapped the DM and read through-

"Oh my- you barely text back!" She cringed. 

"That's not true," I said, trying to see for myself. Well- it was true, usually it was only Joe texting me- not much of me texting Joe. He never leaves people on read because... I actually don't have any idea why he doesn't leave people on read, could be a superpower.

She laughed as she texted him back, acknowledging Joe that it was her and not me- His reaction, was priceless.

Wait- it's Sel?

Where's Nick then? Oh no- you're being that snoopy girlfriend!

No! I am not, Nick is sleeping right here.

He's seeing everything!

Oh god Selena, did you look through our conversations?

Yep- it's... strange stuff you guys talk about.

I looked at her as she looked up at me- "I don't talk about weird stuff- the things I talk about are really important!" She giggled- "Thinks like- I have a crush on Selena!?" My eyes opened wide and I forgot that i told Joe I liked Sel on Instagram. Oops.

We don't talk about strange stuff- it's all important and it helps our careers!

Wow- like brother like brother.

Nick said the exact same!

Well- tell him that we're so in-sync him and I...

Pfft- he has a totally different brain!

Oi, not nice!

I laughed at his text and Selena looked up at me- "I'm right- you have a totally different brain!" I chuckled, "I wasn't going to argue!" 

Selena

We texted goodbye to Joe and went to sleep, checking on his nose for the last time in case it bled again.

"I can't believe you're treating me like a baby! I'm a full grown adult, Selena!" He pouted and crossed his arms. I laughed and punched his arm playfully, "An adult would let me check on your nose without complaining because an adult knows how important it is to check every time!" 

"Ugh," he groaned, seeing that I was right. "I see what you did there. And I don't like it." 

I cuddled up next to him, my mind floated to wonder about what Justin could've said; too bad Nick was being over-protective, dramatic, and sarcastic at the exact same time. He obviously deleted the text messages, or deleted the conversation.

Please Vote and comment- I would love to hear from you guys! Suggestions are available- I don't get grumpy.