13: Planning the Secret Base 🏣

(Nick and Joe...)

"Right- so where do we find a 'secret base'?" said Joe, leaning back on the car seat. Nick stayed silent as he thought.

"All we need is..." Nick started and that was when he realized. "Ooh, we could rent someone's basement next to that building!" 

Joe nodded in agreement- "Yeah, so then, whenever we decide to move in one them, it would be a quick walk- or drive- or whatever you want." he ended with a grin as Nick chuckled.

"Yeah, let's take the round back-" he suggested, making a U-turn.

They stopped in front of the building again as they took out their hats and masks.

"There- how about that one, we could ask them?" suggested Joe, pointing to a modern building two blocks away from the building Selena was kept in.

"Hmm, yeah let's walk there," said Nick, walking out of the car. Joe followed along behind him.

(Selena, Justin, and Logan- Abandoned Building...)

"Hey, baby-"

"I AM NOT YOUR BABY!" screamed Selena, leaning out of the chair she was tied onto. They had ungagged her and gave her some food.

"Oh, yes you are-" said Justin, crouching in front of her, his hand touching her chin lightly, making her shiver.

"You're a phsyco, Nick is going to come for me-"

"Oh let him come," said Justin, smiling. "I want him to come at me- I could have him in the exact same position as you- you know that right?" 

She sucked her bottom lip, she didn't want Nick to be like this-

"Right, are you ready for your lunch, or do you want to fire at me?" said Justin, innocently.

She stayed silent and Justin got up- "I'll take that as a lunch- you want a burger or a sandwich?"

She continued to stay silent. "Alright, I'll take that as a burger," He left the room. Tears left her eyes as she looked around the room, looking at some of the guys- Logan specifically. 

"Why're you doing this?" she sobbed. "Why're you helping a heartless man like Justin?" 

Logan scratched his head, feeling sorry for Selena.

He shrugged and She hung her head.

Just then, Zayn came into the room and Selena's head exploded-

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"  she fired at him, he didn't flinch at all. "YOU'RE JUST A LAME PIECE OF $HIT- YOU'RE JUST THAT LAME GUY WHO ACTS ALL INNOCENT! I can't believe you would even get involved in anything like this- what are you? An animal!?"

He looked around and raised his hand up, "Guys, please leave the room- I think I need to teach her a lesson," he said in his best bad-guy accent.

They followed his orders and left the room, leaving a scared look on Selena's face- "I swear to God if you touch me-"

"Shh," he shushed her, walking closer and crouching down in front of her. "I'm going to help you, but you have to do whatever I tell you to do." 

Selena's face calmed down but she broke into tears, "D-does Nick know where I am?" 

Zayn solemnly nodded, "He indeed does, he and Joe are looking for a small base next to this place- you know where you are, right?" he said, tilting his head.

"I don't- but please don't tell me," she hung her head again, wondering why Nick wasn't going to save her.

"He was going to try and save you from him but they were too late," said Zayn as if he knew what she was thinking. He looked at her, taking out a tablet, and played a video-

Nick and Joe were on the screen, fighting their asses off. Selena winced at the times Nick punched someone.

"He doesn't want you to worry, he wants you to be strong, can you do that for him?" he asked, softly. She nodded and sobbed- he quickly shushed her as tears rolled down her cheeks.

They heard the door creak open and in came Justin with two bags of MacDonald's in his hands. 

Zayn leaned into Selena's ear and pretended to kiss it- "Scream," he said into the nape of her neck- she did as she was told and Justin grinned at Zayn.

Logan and the rest of the guys came into the room and smiled at the sight- "Oh wow- isn't she Justin's girl, man?" said Logan.

Zayn rolled his eyes and got up, Selena, who was a great actor, pretended to be mad at Zayn- Omg, he could've just actually kissed me... oh wait I'm Nick's girlfriend- I shouldn't be having these thoughts- she shook off her thoughts and glared at Justin, who was busy unpacking the burgers.

I AM HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK.

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WRITING.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WHILE I TRY TO GET MY HEAD OUT OF MY ASS.

WE ARE HAVING A LOCKDOWN HERE IN CAMBODIA.

BYEEEE