Done For

Crack !

I choke and dare to grasp my ribs slowly. Jimmy knocks ate again and I hear another crack of one of my bones.

"Why won't you listen for once!" He screamed at me.

"Maybe because your breath stinks." I mutter. I know I shouldn't but if you haven't gotten the picture, I'm a sarcastic ass. Even when my ass is getting kicked.

He goes to stand me up by my hair and slaps me acroos the face hard. I have learned not to scream or cry because it saticfies them. Yeah them. A whole house full of grown ups kicking my ass over stupid shit. But i sit there and take it making them think I'm their little bitch. But no. I'm waiting for them to die in some way. And I will there eating pop corn with a smile.

Jimmy is my father. Or so he says so. I have lived in this huge house all of my life. But never could I call it mine. I look nothing like him and nor his whore of a wife. I'm fifteen about to be sixtee at midnight tonight. Jimmy says thats when the fun can begin. Although he stares at me like I'm dinner, he has never sexually touched me.

Thankfully...

His slut of a wife walks in. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Model tall with the body of well Victoria secret. Always in red. Red lipstick. Red short skin tight dress. And red heels. She is like borbie in rated r.

Her name is Kera. She gives Jimmy the most vicious kiss. Then looks at me and smirks and lifts her chin defiantly.

If you haven't noticed. The women has this delusional idea that I have a 'thing' for her vile husband. PS I don't. I despise him in so many ways.

She whispers something to him and he seems to smile a little. But there is something of....worry? Yeah...he's worried. I want to know now. Yeah I'm nosey. Don't judge.

Jimmy walks by me and roughly picks me up. "This was sooner and I wanted to take the honor in it but here. Take the damn thing to him." He tosses me at Kera and she squeaks.

"I don't wanna touch it!!! I'll get something!" She screams.

I smirk." Like wise. I'm surprised you'd consider that. Knowing you have herpes and too many STDs to count."

"Kane!!! Come here please!" She yells flirtatiously.

Kane is someone who semi works foe them. He is the only one who is nice to me. But sometimes he takes thing too far but I'm too beat up to do or say anything. Like after a beat down from the ass wholes, and too wounded to even stand up. He'd gently pick me up bridal style undress me and bath me. I know embarrassing. But he is one hot god I may say so myself.

I know...I'm a pervert. I shouldn't be thinking this way when my ass is in a abusive home. But I will not nor cannot be weak minded. I fight back at times. I speak my mind. Act like a normal bratty teenager when normal and I have hormones for Kans Anderson. But I will not have sex till all thwse bitches are dead. And it will be soon.

Okay maybe not. I'm over reacting. They will still be alive but out of my life....hopefully.

Kane enters the room she whispers something to. Shock and anger fills his eyes and his jaw sets. But he nods and picks me up. He takes me to a room I've never been in and its dark but I can see figures of others. And weirdly their fucking eyes glow in this room.

What the total fuck is going on!?!

A man steps out of the shadows and I instantly melt. He was every girls wet dream. Tall very muscular. An angels face and the body of a fucking Greek god. I can see very defined muscles through his black silk button down long sleeved shit. His Kant low on his waist and they are leather. His hair is cut and brown. Bright blue eyes and a stuble on his jaw. And not to mention flawless skin. Olive skin tone. Like me. Except mine is natural. I'm not so sure bout his.