Run For It

Blair's POV

During my break down Jett left. I was about go go run out of the house when a tall very intimidating man blocks my way. I they to move around him but he blocks me. A girl with long blonde hair walks in. She has a petite frame to her but she is toned. Also pale and yet a little shorter than me. Her hair is straight. She has blue eyes and very beautiful.

"Dexter." She gasps and jogs our way. "That is no way to treat a lady." She declares and smiles at me appoligetivally. "Sweety are you hungry?" She asks I shake my head no but just then my stomach growls betraying me. She giggles and chirps" come with me sugar I'll gill ya up." She then leads me to a very huge and detailed kichten.

I look at my stomach and mumble

"Traitor."

Dexter leans by by ear and whispers "don't worry. Mine betrays me at times too." He cocks a toothy smile at me and I try to smile but it doesn't reach my eyes no my lips ur was a ghost of a smile. I kept thinking to myself

Worthless. Murderer. Nothing. Pig. Desgusting. Killer....

'STOP ALREADY!!!'

My wolf yells at me. I jump in surprise and hold my head. Dexter not the other lady seen because they were in deep conversation. Thank god.  I don't want anymore attention. I don't want them knowing me. And I dont want them knowing me. Bottom line.

The girl sets a plate in front of he and my mouth waters. "Thank you...." I drag out the you waiting for a name.

"Lady." She says with a huge smile.

"Thank you Lady." I say and laugh to my inner self. Its a beautiful name but when I said thank you lady to anyone else my ass would be in the floor and more bruised and cuts would be added to my skin. I cringe remembering the beatings. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open then to see Dexter and Lady staring at me thoughtfully.

I then start to eat the eggs and bacon. Something I haven't had in years. A door slams somewhere and I jump. Jett comes stroding in casually and doesn't even acknowledge me. Maybe I can leave now. I hope so. Even though I have no wheres to go. The thought saddens me. I don't know why. I've always been alone. But with a house. And people in it who called themselves family to me. Even though I'm sure families don't beat on their daughters.

Jett was very beautiful . Guys aren't suppose to be but he is. He has blonde almost white shaggy rocker like hair that hung in his eyes. Tall lean yet very muscular. A very sharp and defined v shape that went down to his pants. His six pack was very defined and sharply carved into his stomach. He had a line of hair going from his belly button down. And to me it looked very inviting. His lips were not too big yet not too small. Just right. Very kissable and would be hard to stop kissing. He had very bushy brown eyebrows and beautiful hunny like brown eyes. His jawline was very sharp and he had  boy like facial features. Must I say more? I think not. He was panty dropped nad boy hot.

"Hello Alpha. How was your morning?" Lady asks.

Jett gives her a pointed look but answers tiredly." Very irritating and busy morning how both you

?" He asks her and she giggles.

"Mine was wonderful actually. I woke up to a wonderful surprise. " she says with a smile.

"I don't think I want to know..." Jett says and leans back on the counter stealing bacon from the pot.

"You want to know." Dexter says. With a smile so bright and beautifully warm I almost choked.

Lady nods with the same smile. " I was throwing up and very moody. " she says. I don't know how that was a pleasant surprise until I see her rubbing her stomach with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm having a nephew or niece?" Jett asks in mauk surprise.

Dexter kisses Lady in her cheek and says." Yep and we decided what the names would be." He said.

Lady smiles even brighter. I don't know how her face doesn't hurt already. Jett stands there waiting for them to go on. So lady says it instead. "Lacy if a girl and Lexter if a boy."

"That's cute." I say with a small smile in my face. They all turn to me blinking. I then remembered my place and said "sorry I'll be right over there." I say and walk away. I then see my escape route.

Slowly and tentavely I tiptoe to the front door. Once I reach it I turn around to make sure no one sees me. When the coast is clear I slowly crack the door. When there isn't a noise I open it more slowly. Once its completely opened I make a run for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first story in here. I know the first chapter was wow sexual. Sorry if it was grotesc to you. And sorry for this short chapter but I promise more. Please comment and tell me what you think. I'm nervous lol. Thanks