the morning

-----------Ocean P.O.V

When I woak up the smell of pancakes and bacon was in the air.  Jacob was gone and I did not know where he was but I had a feeling that if I whent into the kitchen I would find him. I was a bout to get up and go find the kitchen when the door opend and Jacob came in with a plate full of food.

"Is that for me?" I asked causing him to jump

"Yeah here." He handed me the plate

While i was eating he looked at me and he looked so sad.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

" I want to talk about last night" he said.

Cousing me to look away.

"I dont whant to hurt you so that is why I stoped."

I set my plat down on the night stan next to the bed and scooted close to him and he cringed. I put my hand on his face.

"I will never hurt you no matter what." I smiled kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Well in that case, will you go out with me?" He asked biting his lip ring.

--------Jacobs P.O.V

"YES!" She shouted.

I smiled and leaned in and kissed her she put her hands on my shoulders and started to lay down I followed no breaking the kiss. We stared making out it got heated. She moved her hands down my back and rested it above where my pants start. My god Im in love with Ocean. We made out for almost an hour when she puld away and  mumbled something.

"What?" I asked biting my lip ring

"I love you Jacob I know I just met you but I know that im deeply in love with you." She says pulling me so i was laying on her so she could hug me.

"I love you too Ocean, you are amazing Im glad I found you." I said

We talked for an hour more then Ocean said she had to go home and shower. I walked her to her car and kissed her goodbye. When I got inside I smiled and ran upstairs so happy. Ocean ran inside with a pice of paper.

"Here is my phone number text me any time babe." She said kissing me

"Okay I will babe love you." I said

"I love you too." She smiled kissed me again and walked out into her car.

I have never been this hapoy befor. I jumped up in the air and shouted yeah!!