Chapter 9

I woke up with a piercing headache, regretting drinking the night before. I got up and stumbled over the mess in the floor as the room was still dark.

I threw myself into the bathroom where I threw up into the toilet, still in the dress from the night before.

"Never let me drink again" Scarlett groaned.

"I feel so ill-" I said throwing up again into the toilet.

"Oh no I think I'm gonna be sick-" Scarlett said sprinting into the bathroom and also throwing up in the toilet.

"Fucksake" she said, " Atleast it was fun"

"Your a pyshco" I laughed.

"I'm gonna have a shower" I said grabbing my wash bag and clothes.

I finished showering and got changed, brushed my hair, put abit of makeup on and headed down to the main hall for lunch.

I entered the main hall and headed to the Slytherin table where I always sit and the second I got there I saw Adrian.

"Hey Adira" he said, "can we talk?"

"Of course" I replied, sitting down next to him at the table.

"I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk and o hope you can forgive me." He said fiddling with his hands.

"Of course, don't worry about it. All's forgiven" I smiled.

"Good." He laughed.

I drunk a shit load of water to try and ease the hangover and cure my headache. Then pansy, Scarlett, Blaise and Theo came in and sat down with Adrian and I. We all just joked about the party for a-few minutes until I decided to go for a walk.

"I'm gonna go for a walk guys." I said getting up from the table.

"Okay see you later." Scarlett said.

I walked down the many corridors of Hogwarts, not paying attention to where I was walking, I turned a corner and suddenly crashed into someone's chest.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going-" I said looking at the ground still.

"Clearly." I heard the deep voice of Draco Malfoy say.

"Bumping into me again are we Adira?" He smirked.

I looked up meeting his eyes. Awkward silence followed. I wanted to go. I needed to go. The dirty thoughts I was having of Draco was overwhelming.

"I best be going." I said walking away.

I felt a cold hand grab my waist and push me against the cold stone wall.

"Not so fast" he said deeply looking down at me.

"You haven't done anything with anyone else, have you?" He murmered .

I shook my head unable to speak because of how fast my heart was beating and how badly I wanted to kiss him.

"Good," he said moving the hair away from in-front of my ear "I want it to stay that way" he whispered deeply into my ear.

He then let go of my waist, laughed and walked away leaving me confused, lustful and wanting more...