Chapter 13

we're all sat as a group in the common room before classes start. Draco sat opposite me, slouched and his hands in him lap. His knuckles were still bruised. He was staring at me, making me nervous.

"Let's get going." Blaise said standing up, everyone following him.

We laughed as we made our way to lesson as we normally did. We got closer to our lesson, but then I saw Cedric. I felt Draco get closer and closer to me until eventually he wrapped his arms round my shoulders and stuck his middle finger up at diggory.

"That was mean," I laughed.

"I am mean," he replied.

We walked into lesson and sat where we'd normally sit, at the back. The whole lesson I couldn't help but think what me and Draco are, are we friends or are we more? Smh.

Our final lesson was herbology. Boring I know.

Draco sighed and leant back in his seat clearly bored, I sat beside him.

"This is boring." I yawned.

"Tell me about it," he sighed.

I then decided to tease him. I put my hand on his thigh and he glared at me in the eyes, slowly moving my hand up his thigh he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't tease me Avery." He said moving my hand away.

"Don't worry Malfoy, I won't." I winked.

I then turned back to the front of the classroom trying not to smile, I could feel Malfoy still staring at me.

Half an hour passed by and then the professor announced, "class dismissed."

Me and the fellow Slytherins made our way back to the common room, seen as I didn't do my homework yesterday I thought I should do it today.

I scanned the shelves until I saw the book I needed, great. Top shelf. I stood on my tiptoes trying to reach the book, I couldn't grab it.

Then suddenly I felt a presence stood over me, their arm reaching out to get the book. I recognised the rings. It's Draco.

I turned around immediately to see him stood over me smirking evilly, he moved closer to me making my back press against the shelves.

"Charms homework?" He questioned starting to drag the book up my bare thigh.

"M-mhm" I said barely able to speak.

"You look flushed Avery," he said," do I make you nervous?" He grinned.

"Very." I replied.

"Good."

He looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh fuck it." I said crashing my lips onto his. I heard the book drop to the floor and felt his hand on my cheek. He pulled my face in more making the kiss more forceful. He grabbed my thigh, lifting my leg up to the side of him.

Our kiss was broken by students getting closer to us, looking at us confused, a group of girls walked by.

I leant down on my knees to get my book from the floor.

"Okay now your just teasing me," Draco said looking down at me.

Fuck, I know what it looks like.

"Just getting my book." I looked up at him innocently trying to get up, but as I did so He pushed me back down onto my knees.

"I like you from this view." He grinned.

I stared up at him.

"So innocent Adira." He said letting me get up.

I got up from my knees and walked past him.

~

We was all sat at the Slytherin dinner table eating when Dumbledore decided to speak.

"Attention everyone," he yelled. "I have some riveting news for you all, for this years annual ball it will be a masquerade theme, I look forward to seeing you all there in 2 days."

"Two days?" I questioned, "I forgot about it I haven't even got a dress."

"I'll help you find one," Scarlett said.

"I'm so excited." Pansy laughed.

Shit I don't even have a date.

I looked over at Draco who had already been looking at me, he winked at me and turned his attention back to the boys.