Chapter 7: The first match and new friends??

Omg Thank you for 400 reads I am really happy right now Also This is a kenhina chapter I think there will be two chapters of kenhina and this is the first one... Pardon me for the short updates... Since I still have no phone and time since I have an online class... So please bear with me... Also, the ship was requested by INeverKnewAnything  Also feel free to drop your ships at the comments 😊... Now unto the chapter...

Hinata's Pov
This is going to be our first match in the training camp and I didn't want to be a burden to my teammates or friends So I tried my best but I kept slaking off and we post and I knew it's all my fault... So I walked to a bench and saw Kenma maybe I could be uhhhh Friends?? With him...

Third Person Pov
So I walked to the bench where Kenma was and asked him what he was doing and I saw him playing and I said I like that game... Meanwhile, after about thirty both have gotten really close that Kenma and Hinata fell asleep in each other's embrace...

Time skip ...   

The boys saw them asleep and felt jealousy rise... So they tried to control themselves so they won't cause a ruckus.

TBC

So I'm sorry I was supposed to update last night but I forgot to continue and post it... Also, don't be shy to put comments about a ship that you want to see... For now, my chapters are going to be fluff with a bit of angst then turn to angst with a bit fluff, and then the ending... Hope you this Chapter... Bye!!!