Prologue : Singularity 6

This time Chaldea's master is given an order to visit the Singularity Located in the Holy Land, A.D. 1273, where its Humanity Foundation Value was EX. This Singularity is called ; the Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot (神聖円卓領域 キャメロット, Shinsei Entaku Ryōiki)

The Singularity was located in A.D. 1273, in the Holy Land around Jerusalem. The roots of the Singularity lie in several events. Firstly, someone who should have died midway through the Ninth Crusade was given a Holy Grail, and using its power, the expeditionary force reached the Holy Land, burning the lands and slaughtering the people living there. However, in their greed, they summoned Ozymandias who subsequently confiscated the Grail and set about building his kingdom there. Having lost the Grail, the expeditionary force lost ground and were eventually cornered by the people of the Holy Land. When they were cornered, a Servant identifying himself as Richard the Lionheart, but displaying different behavior and appearance, appeared and summoned his own crusaders. The crusaders subsequently captured the expeditionary force and occupied the Holy Land.
Secondly, Bedivere did not return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake, Artoria Pendragon was unable to die when she was fated to after the Battle of Camlann, ending up becoming a wandering ghost. With Rhongomyniad still in hand, she eventually turned into a Divine Spirit, who would come to be known as the Lion King. The Lion King was aware of the incineration of humanity and planned to store a selection of human souls into Rhongomyniad to preserve humanity in some form. After arriving in the Singularity, the Lion King summoned the Knights of the Round Table (with the exceptions of Bedivere and Galahad) and told them of her plan. Aware that some of them wouldn't follow her, she gave them until sunset to decide where they stood. In the subsequent battle, the Knights who decided to follow the Lion King slaughtered their fellow knights who chose to stand against her. The Lion King then bestowed Gifts on the surviving knights, with the exception of Agravain.

The Knights of the Lion King exterminated the crusaders, with the expeditionary force being annihilated along with them. During the battle with the one claiming to be Richard the Lionheart, Gareth sacrificed herself to give the others an opportunity to kill him, unable to bear the guilt of killing her fellow knights any longer. Her brother Gawain was the one who struck them both down. Afterwards, the Lion King and her knights established the Holy City of Camelot in the Holy Land. This occurred about half a year before Chaldea's arrival.