Chapter one

15 years later..

"SISSSTERRR LILLLYYYY!" A loud boy shouted. "One day I'll be the wizard king and I'll make you the happiest woman in the world." "That's why I'm asking, will you please marry me?" The loud boy exclaimed, holding out a pink flower on one knee.

"I'm sorry Asta... I just can't, it's my duty to serve everyone.." she smiled, sweatdropping.
Asta groaned, falling backwards while still having one knee on the ground. "That's a no?!" Asta said, getting right up into her face.
"Yes, it is.. I can't marry you.." sister said softly still sweatdropping.
asta groaned once more like he was hit with an arrow before bowing, "I'm not giving up yet!"
"You should really, please Asta.."
"I'M NOT GIVING UP!" Asta said hitting his head repeatedly on the ground.
"I'm really sorry!" Sister lily said bowing before getting her grimoire out.
"Please, sister Lily, just let me ask one more time!"
"NOOO, WATER CREATION MAGIC: HOLY FIST OF LOVE!" She exclaimed, a giant first made out of water punched asta into the ground. Sister lily opened her eyes and gasped. "I'm so sorry, Asta!" She said as she started running towards him. "I wasn't thinking my magic just slipped out!" Suddenly slow clapping could be heard,

"Nice sister, way to go." A voice said, it was a girl with poofy dark, pinky red hair and green eyes.
"Show him no mercy." A blank voice came in, this time it was a boy with short, brown hair and eyes the same colour as the girls hair, his name was Nash.
"But I-I didn't mean to.." Sister Lily said softly a hand towards her mouth, suddenly Asta jumped up.
"We're not done here!" Asta shouted, suddenly he was hurdling towards the ground.
"Ah come on.."
"How many times does she have to turn you down?"
"AAHH" Asta shouted jumping back up, he turned towards the children as he saw a tall boy with black hair and golden eyes and a pretty person with H/l silky H/c hair with dreamy, E/c eyes. His eyes sparkled once more, "Y/N, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" He said jumping over towards them.
"Asta!" Y/n shouted shocked.
Once again Asta was tumbling towards the ground, he looked up towards the tall boy.
"WHY ARE YOU STICKING YOUR NOSE INTO THIS YUNO?!" Asta yelled as he was now in front of the boy.
"That's simple really.. cause your noisy.." Yuno said, Asta felt an arrow go through him. "You're short, you lack both composure and tolerance and there's not really anything about you that appeals to women." After every insult asta felt an arrow go through him.

Asta growled, "HEY, 15 YEARS OF GROWING UP TOGETHER AND THIS IS HOW YOU TALK TO ME! YOU BIG LADY KILLING JERK," He shouted. Y/n glanced at Asta as Yuno went over to sister lily to help her with the clothes, "You think you can just ignore me?!" Asta growled.
"Asta...  Nuns are women of the cloth which means they can't marry. Y/n is fifteen and so are you which means you can't marry either in fact." Yuno explained,
"Think you're so smart, well I'll show you!" Asta said, growling slightly. "Yeah, I will! You and me, right here, right now!" He shouted.
"Asta! I think it's better if you guys don't do that!" Y/n shouted gently, fiddling with their fingers but it seemed like he hadn't heard them as they continued their argument.
"Not today." Yuno said blankly.
"And why the hell not?!" Asta asked, once again growling.

'Hah... they really just ignored me. How rude!' Y/n pouted, glaring at Yuno and Asta as they had their argument.
As Y/n was spaced out, they heard the blank voice appear once again,
"Give it a rest Asta, you're no match for him and you know it." Asta ignored the small boy's comment as he started sprouting words as he was "about to" do a magic spell.
"TAKE THIS, INSTAAAAA KILL!" He shouted out doing a pose, yet....
No magic came out.
"You know you can't use magic." Nash said,
"ARGHHHH, COME ON!" Asta groaned, collapsing to the ground as he cried out. "Still nothing?" He said to himself, the smaller kids other than the girl and Nash giggling.
Nash, who was kneeling down, stood up.
"It is crazy not being about to use magic as his age, that never happens."
Y/n glared at what he said, still not being able to use magic them self...
"What's your deal huh? I'm older than you kid, plus Y/n can't use magic either so watch what you're saying you punk! Show some respect!"
When Nash realised what he said he glanced towards Y/n to see them avoiding his gaze. He sighed as he looked towards Asta once again,
"Not happening, I'm not showing respect to you at least. I'll certainly show respect to Y/n though. Haven't you figured out that in this world magic is everything, it's not a matter about if you have it but how much. You and Y/n are the only people I have heard about that doesn't have any magic."