prologue

Running! Running as fast as they could. They had to get away! They had to protect their precious baby from these evil people.. They looked behind them and saw no one so they sat against a tree that they found nearby and rested on it. The person that rested on it had smooth S/c skin and long luscious H/c hair. Their eyes were bright and were a gorgeous E/c, she looked at her arms and there lay a small baby sleeping peacefully in a soft, F/c blanket.. when she looked ahead she saw an orphanage, she looked back at the baby in her arms and sighed sadly. "I'm afraid that I'll have to leave you here, my precious rose.." the woman said softly as she pulled out a bag with certain things inside, as she thought she might've needed to do this, she pulled out a basket and a note, along with a necklace. She placed her precious baby inside the basket as she lay the note and the necklace beside her baby. She stood up quietly with the basket and began to quickly walk towards the orphanage.

Once she got there she placed the basket on the ground, she knocked on the door and then ran as quickly as she could as she chewed on her lower lip, feeling tears swell up in her eyes.

Father woke up to soft crying coming from outside, he looked outside his window as it looked about 5am. He got up quietly and walked towards the door. He twisted the knob and opened it, he looked towards the ground and there lay a beautiful but worn out baby. Father picked up the basket and went inside so the baby didn't get any more colder than they already were. He set the basket on the table and made a fire in the fireplace, it seemed that they stopped crying when the fire went on. He walked over towards the baby and looked around in the basket, he found a note.. it said
'If you are reading this, I assume I have left my child in your hands.Their name is Y/n and I hope you protect them with your life.
Sincerely unknown.'
He looked at the baby again, " Y/n huh.. very suiting.."
But something caught his eye, he saw a beautiful necklace that had a silver chain and an Amethyst gem.

"But something caught his eye, he saw a beautiful necklace that had a silver chain and an Amethyst gem

He awed at it for a moment but smiled softly as he moved some H/c hair from Y/n's face.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you..."