Chapter 1

"Baby, wont you come my way, i got something i want to say, can i keep you on my way, but first off im gonna start by saying this, Ayy--------------!!!!!!!!

My alarm blasted "My Way" by Fetty Wap. I got up ready for another day in hell (school) i got up and went into my bathroom and stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. When I got out i wrapped my tower securely around my chest and walked into my closet. today I chose to wear my camouflage jacket and some high waisted shorts, with my timberlands. I threw my hair up into a bun and put on a flower headband. I grabbed my keys and bag and ran downstairs into the kitchen to be met with a smack to the face.

SD(step-dad)- BITCH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PLAYIN THAT SHIT SOOO LOUD!
Me- Dad im sorry (crying holding her cheek)
SD- YO ASS BETTER BE SORRY, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!

I picked up my stuff and darted out to door. When i got into my car i just cried and cried. You see I get abused but my stepfather when ever my mom isnt home. My dad left when i was born my mom told me he told her he didnt want anything to do with me and i wasnt his. It hurt but i mean thats life. After a little while of crying I pulled off and when to the place i dreaded the most, the place i call hell.................. school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you guys like it so far? Like i sed this is my first book so please take it easy on me you guy can kik me if you have any suggestions on it (kik: chevonnab) or comment.