Chapter 2 "Hell"

As i pulled into my school parking lot, i sighed ready for another day of torture. Before I got out the car i checked my face to see if the redness of my dads hand print went away, and to my surprise it did. I reached for my door handle not before taking in a deep breathe and I sed to my self 'here goes nothing.'

As I stepped out my car I heared faint whispers coming from a group of the most popular girls at my school. Kayla the leader of them all was talking about some new boy and how hot he was. I really didnt realize I was staring until she sed...

Kayla: WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU FREAK

Laughter filled the parking lot. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, I turned around and fell flat on my butt, I look up to a beautiful male figure standing infront of me.

???: Oh my gosh, im so sorry here (reaches hand out) let me help you up.
Me:(dazed) um.......... th-thanks ( grabs hand )
???: (smiling) your welcome....... um so whats your name..... i-if you dont mind me asking?
Me:(still in a daze) o-oh no i dont mind my name is Ta'Miya.. um w-whats your name?
???: My name is Marius. I-im new here. But you can call me Maz.
Me: well welcome to North Ridge!! Or as i like to call it hell.
Maz:(chuckled) I see you dont like it. Well would you-( GCO )
Kayla: OMG what are you doing talking to her uhggg (discust look on her face, and turned to Maz ) come on ill show you around the school.(grabs his arm and walks away with him)
Maz: (Looks back and mouths 'sorry')

I just shake my head and walk away into school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While waiting for the final bell to ring, I was daydreaming about Maz. How his eyes twinkled in the sunlight, his accent, and how words just rolled off his tounge in perfect grammar uhgggg. He is just perfe- (TGCO)

Teacher: Ta'Miya!!!
Me:(startled) u-um yes
Teacher: I have been calling your name for 5 minutes now, its time to go home.

I looked down at the time 3:55. Dang I didnt realize how fast time went by. So I packed up all my stuff and headed out the class. As I was walking down the hallways I was suddenly pushed up against the locker. I looked up the see Kayla and her crew.

Kayla: Hey bitch. ( smiled evilly)
Me: w-what do you want Ka-(GCO by a punch to the gutt)
Kayla: Listen and listen real good. stay AWAY from Maz.
Me: (catching my breath) Wh-what happened to Diggy?
Kayla: Diggy doesnt have to know. So if I where you I would keep my mouth shut. GOT IT!?
Me: Yes
Kayla:( smiled then patted my head ) Good girl.

Kayla threw me on the ground and walked away with her crew switching a little bit too hard if you ask me. I was on the ground for quite some time still catching my breath. When i finally caught my breath I got up and walked out of school to the second place I call hell............... Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you guys like it? Hope I did good. Well if you have any suggestions you can always kik me at chevonnab.