Chapter 3

Maz POV 😍😍

I like this school but the people in it are horrible. There are thots everywhere you turn........... Well except the girl I ran into in the parking lot. She was beautiful, she looked really independent and layed back. The girl that walked around the school was so......... hoeish she kept running her fingers down my chest, licking her lips at me, smirking, winking, and some more. Uhg i hate when girls throw theirselves on to men its discusting. Anyways I was walking out of school when I got a call....

Unknown: Listen I dont know who you are or whre you came from but you BETTER stay AWAY from Ta'Miya!
Me: who is this?
Unknown: Dont worry about all that. Just know to stay away from my girl. She is mine and always will be mine until the day she dies, and i refuse to have some new kid come in between me and my pla-- I mean us.
Me: Look who every you are you better not lsy a finger on her or me or there will me some problems (mad)
Unknown: (chuckles evilly) Your taking up for a girl you dont even know GOSH your stupid. Just watch your back. (hangs up)

Wtf was that, I admit im kinda scared but at the same time i feel like i have to warn and help Miya, yea i gave her a nick name so what, I dont want anything to happen to her. I start walking again and I cant stop thinking about this phone call it scared the-- (TGCO)

Kayla: HEY WAIT UP ( running towards me )
Me: ( rolls eyes and puts on a fake smile ) Hey Kayla
Kayla: Hey I was wondering could I have your number, (smirks) so you know I could call you later.
Me: ( thoughts: here she go with this smirking shit ) uhhhhh my-my phone is ummm broke! yea its broken sorry.
Kayla: ( frowns ) oh well ok, do you have a--- (GCO)
Me: ohhh well look at the time (looking at wrist watch) I have to go seeyouatschooltomorrowokbye (sprints to car )

Uhggg that was close. Today was a long day im bout to go home and throw down lol then im taking my ass the sleep.
I guess I'll talk to Miya tomorrow about the phone call. Welp im out peace ✌️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( Kayla in the MM ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think called?
Do you guys like Kayla?
Do you have any questions for the cast?
if so plzz comment of kik me. Hope you guys liked this chapter.